Do you mouthwash?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses to my lonely question. I don't have an outside job so I think I needed that feeling of being around people while I work I just didn't realize it.

Part of why I love turking(or working from home doing anything really) so much is the ability to work wherever I want. I thought I would love just locking myself in my room and working all day when I finally got my internet situation settled but I miss just going out and being around people while I work lol

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Long surveys on prolific worry me - the timer isn't as long. especially at work, if something comes up and I have to deal with it really quick, I will expire out on prolific a lot.

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Same. Only $10 because it's Christmas time..but if we all donate $10 they'll reach goal of $100.

It is $100 right?
My bank account is literally overdrafted because three weeks ago I was very irresponsible with some strippers. Will pay forward when feasable.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I could go for nice big bowl of phall curry right about now....40 deg is the high today and 20 deg tonight...ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.