• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
First...because I really assumed that all of you are actually guys who post pictures of their sisters/moms or girls they met at school. Everyone on the internet is a guy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I think that it is probably likely that I will donate at some point today on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest giving it a 7 that I like the forum most likely but maybe not probably. I also prefer a 2 or more party system over a dictatorship and always fight for the underdog. (I have not started using my mouthwash yet today)
:qblock::spaz: I could totally not under any circumstances understand what I thought you said unless you didn't say what I meant to think about understanding, in which case I don't get it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We have a LOT of clubs where I am and I'm only an hour away from what some consider the Mecca of clubs (no, not Vegas)...but I'm also short and frumpy xD

I missed that Prolific one, damnit.
There's one for $4.90 up right now but, writing. Normally I don't shay away but, 40+minutes worries me, when it's writing.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
First...because I really assumed that all of you are actually guys who post pictures of their sisters/moms or girls they met at school. Everyone on the internet is a guy
I'd LOVE to use a picture of my brother b/c one time, even though he's younger, at a yardsale we were at, they called him my dad and I love bringing it up b/c I'ma woderful sister.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Record a dozen short phrases in browser (3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Christian Berentsen [A30BBODI3C85F6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.38] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.95] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 15:00
Available: 3
Description: Record yourself speaking some short phrases (Using Chrome browser and a microphone)
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Title: Respond to one consumer scenario ($0.15 for 1–2 minutes) (~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The F Laboratory [A7GI4MUAC5KI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.41] [Pay=4.19] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.00] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: survey
Qualifications: Exc: [117892-117320] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that it is probably likely that I will donate at some point today on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest giving it a 7 that I like the forum most likely but maybe not probably. I also prefer a 2 or more party system over a dictatorship and always fight for the underdog. (I have not started using my mouthwash yet today)
I don't understand these words but I will say thanks. Or I won't. We'll have to see.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
There's one for $4.90 up right now but, writing. Normally I don't shay away but, 40+minutes worries me, when it's writing.
Must be for a different demo, my queue is totally empty :( I did a couple this AM already though, and I'll be around in the evening when the UK requesters start posting again....

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Deez cornfields, bb. Moved back to Iowa and bought a house! Staying with mother-in-law til we move in next week.
Will you be around for the foreseeable future? Or is there more pond hopping in your near future? I feel like I've only seen you once since you got back. Feels like forever ago.:)

Anyway, glad to see you!

Reactions: Sondi

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd LOVE to use a picture of my brother b/c one time, even though he's younger, at a yardsale we were at, they called him my dad and I love bringing it up b/c I'ma woderful sister.
ugh this reminds me that I HATE going into public with my dad, especially when I was pregnant, because people give him horrible looks all the time because for some reason they assume I'm 'with' him? this has been happening frequently since I was about 15

SmolAliens

Reaction score
I'm pretty jealous of the full-timers, tbh. My only chance to work from home would be if I got my Master's and took a potentially riskier job in order to do analyst work. I hate people, but my pipe dream is to work from home and run a guinea pig rescue.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ugh this reminds me that I HATE going into public with my dad, especially when I was pregnant, because people give him horrible looks all the time because for some reason they assume I'm 'with' him? this has been happening frequently since I was about 15
I know how you feel. My mom was 18 when she had me and always looked a bit young. And, since she was very skinny and had long hair, she was a lot of guys' "type". When I was 16 or 17, I grew up pretty quickly, physically. So, we'd go to the store or, walk down the road, for whatever reason, and my friends would ask who the chick was, and her friends would ask if she was cheating on my sister's dad. It was always awkward.:facepalm:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
The Alexandrias have been changed to only have one of the story lines instead of five, and I was able to do 3 of those before everything was blank again.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I know how you feel. My mom was 18 when she had me and always looked a bit young. And, since she was very skinny and had long hair, she was a lot of guys' "type". When I was 16 or 17, I grew up pretty quickly, physically. So, we'd go to the store or, walk down the road, for whatever reason, and my friends would ask who the chick was, and her friends would ask if she was cheating on my sister's dad. It was always awkward.:facepalm:
oh gosh. that is super awkward.

I have no idea why people assumed I was with him. Maybe because he looked like a muscular angry biker dude? idk

Reactions: Jerami

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
People can never mind their damn business.
My ex used to get horrible looks b/c even though he WAS 5 years older than me, but I was grown as fuck, I still got stopped when walking on the street for "breaking curfew" at 22. And my oldest was tall, so it looked like I had him at much younger than the 18-years-old I did have him at.
People are nosey fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.