11/28 - Made it to Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
not if you kill said people. purge comes to life.
There is talk now of giving everyone a basic income since so many people are out of work but of course they refuse to admit that all these people are out of work.

Reactions: <Gucci>

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
There is talk now of giving everyone a basic income since so many people are out of work but of course they refuse to admit that all these people are out of work.
society evolves. the same way it did in the 30's 40's etc etc. will be alright.

Reactions: Liz and <Gucci>

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Super quick. 3 min timer
Title: Human memory of experiences(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Andrew Hales [A10Q48CFTWPQ0S] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 1.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Researchers at Purdue University invite you to participate in a psychological study examining memory of experiences The goal of this study is to examine how people remember various events. The study involves recalling an experience from the past and answering questions about your experience The study will take approximately 10 minutes and you will be compensated up to a dollar for your participation.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Exc: [890017-27287] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I am a proud idiot, I would PAY 15c to feel like an aerial spy... but to be PAID 15 cents?! Oh, you treat me so good, PFA
I know we already got married and then I dumped you, but girls who have no standards whatsoever are sexy af :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

blackpupjean

Reaction score
ok, don't know what happened but all my icons and my taskbar are missing when I am in chrome. How do I get them back.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ok, don't know what happened but all my icons and my taskbar are missing when I am in chrome. How do I get them back.
Did you do any hits involving inquisit today? That often screws things up. You can kill explorer in the task manager then run it again.

D

Deleted member 481

This happens to me everytime I use inquisit. I uninstall it, use ccleaner to clear cache/cookies, and then restart my pc. That fixes it. idk if middle step matters or not.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you do any hits involving inquisit today? That often screws things up. You can kill explorer in the task manager then run it again.
This happens to me everytime I use inquisit. I uninstall it, use ccleaner to clear cache/cookies, and then restart my pc. That fixes it. idk if middle step matters or not.
I don't know why but, I don't have any real problems with Inquisit anymore. I've realized that it doesn't like me multitasking, which is fine because the instruction usually say, "Full attention, blah blah." And it's not super smart when it comes to multi screen setups, IME.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Only native speakers of American English, make 20 recordings of yourself saying short phrases.(20161128_SI2) | PANDA
Requester: Acme Data Collection [A3A1AJ4RPLTOLY] (TO)
TO Ratings:
☺☺☺☺☺ 3.61 Communicativity
☺☺☺☺☺ 4.69 Generosity
☺☺☺☺☺ 4.92 Fairness
☺☺☺☺☺ 4.48 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 83 | TOS Flags: 5
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please answer a few demographic questions, then record yourself saying short phrases.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Different one

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a reboot does it for me.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone break $10 today? :wacky:
Currently at $8.57 but didn't get to do much this morning. Had to trim trees with the hub when we got in from work for brush pick-up. Managed to get a few hits in after....and here we are at $8.57. Would be good to hit at least $10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.