Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Did this really happen?
yes. I received a rejection with the reason given as,
"Your participation is appreciated, but due to limited funds, your payment is being rejected, and your data is being withdrawn from the study. Once again, thank you for your time."

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
thanks, I dont typically do surveys but lately I've been noticing people posting very high totals from them.
Not wise. You can make $1 to, let's say, $3 in 3-20 minutes on a survey. Not even counting the high-paying ones. Takes much longer on a batch hit. There were a few floating around for $4 and $5 today. After you do a lot of surveys, you'll be able to go faster because some ask the same set of questions.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
"Your participation is appreciated, but due to , your payment is being rejected, and your data is being withdrawn from the study. Once again, thank you for your time."
They have "limited funds?" Why are they doing surveys?

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Only 42,857 more hotel photos til I have enough money saved for Vegas. If I don't spend any of the money in the meantime. By then I won't even want to stay in a hotel because I won't be able to stand looking at them! :spaz:
which hits are hotel photos

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
which hits are hotel photos
Title: Multiple Hotel Image Classification & Subclassification | PANDA
Requester: Hotel Photos [A118AXJ9FMBSRF] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.36][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 4.92]
Description:
Please indicate the most accurate description of the hotel area depicted in the images.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 8701
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Super Users has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: blackpupjean

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Description:
Please indicate the most accurate description of the hotel area depicted in the images.
Qualifications: Super Users has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 1000, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1
What's involved in those and how long do they take you each? YAHU @YAHU Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla

Just curious.

Reactions: <Gucci>

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Description:
and of course I'm not qualified, how do you get the qualification.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
"Your participation is appreciated, but due to limited funds, your payment is being rejected, and your data is being withdrawn from the study. Once again, thank you for your time."
That is terrible. Is that against some sort of rules? You would think it would be. I'm sorry that happened.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
What's involved in those and how long do they take you each? YAHU @YAHU Maria Tortilla @Maria Tortilla

Just curious.
these are the worst ones because you have to click image cat and sub cats in menus below 7 images for 7c. the other ones pay much better, but i think i can get these to $10-15/hr+ depending on how many breaks i take-- usually 15 mins per hour -_-

and of course I'm not qualified, how do you get the qualification.
you can't. its closed. don't message the requester either because it hasnt opened for anyone but the secondary qual users only a couple weeks ago

Reactions: catnapped

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score

Just curious.
Categorizing 5 pictures of hotel rooms or things related to hotels. It's too little money for the effort but there is nothing else to do right now. And they pay within an hour or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.