Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
which is fine, I guess, since I'm watching it and its' neat.

so did i miss anything NOT masters? :shifty:
Alexandria brain-numbings are still out.

Every time I trick the machine, I get a little rush.

Last edited:
Reactions: themildone

DebbieR

Reaction score
Title: Academic survey about environmental purchasing practices | Accept
Requester: Prabhjot Singh [A2IV45GOKQD44F] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.80] [Pay=4.86] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are asking participants to imagine themselves customers of a company that is evaluating their environmental practices.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

TabethaC

Reaction score
Good afternoon. Which works better group ID or requester ID? For the Beale hits I saw one person posting group ID and another posted requester ID. I'm curious which works better to catch hits when they pop up.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good afternoon. Which works better group ID or requester ID? For the Beale hits I saw one person posting group ID and another posted requester ID. I'm curious which works better to catch hits when they pop up.
GID will work with only 1 request making it better. RID will search for the requester, get a GID then search for the GID. This makes 2 requests, making it worse.

Dill

Reaction score
Title: Get notified when our ad writing task launches. If you stay for the whole task, we bonus at approximately $10.50 per hour. | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.68] [Pay=4.19] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.89] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=20.00] [Pen=0.21 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 20:00
Description: Submit this HIT to be notified when our ad writing task launches. Space is limited.
Qualifications: hasBanged DoesNotExist ; Will Bang DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peep the Quals.

Last edited:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
this is a great question.

I posted the group id so someone could copy/paste it into panda crazy and immediately start grabbing hits from that particular batch

I'm honestly still not sure what the requester id officially does. i THINK u can put it into panda crazy and snatch all hits from that requester... (if someone could clear that up, that would be great lol)

Reactions: TabethaC

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Group ID is better, but he changes that number with different batches, which is why I posted the requester ID. For example, his batch on the 19th was group ID 36W0OB37HXO4ENMV2I92ZXQMINTHZU, which is different than today's.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Get notified when our ad writing task launches. If you stay for the whole task, we bonus at approximately $10.50 per hour. | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.68] [Pay=4.19] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.89] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=54] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=20.00] [Pen=0.21 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 20:00
Description: Submit this HIT to be notified when our ad writing task launches. Space is limited.
Qualifications: hasBanged DoesNotExist ; Will Bang DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peep the Quals.
Well I definitely don't qualify.

Edit: Kinda wanna know what these hits are about now though. I did one by this requester once and it just asked me questions for like 20 minutes and never proceeded and then just ended. At least I made a penny...

Last edited:

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention all day, so missed out on the Beale batch. How much does each one pay? I saw someone say that it was a 30 second hit.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
That's Mturk. Someone will always have a qual you don't, find a high paying batch that no one else did and you wished you had, or make you feel out of the loop (been here for years and it still happens to me).

Don't be afraid to ask (just try to read back a page or two first if you see everyone excited about something) if you have no idea what people are talking about.
I actually need to take a day and scour old threads for tips.

This time I managed to see enough info to know I couldn't do the Beales anyway, but it would have been handy after my $2 day yesterday.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention all day, so missed out on the Beale batch. How much does each one pay? I saw someone say that it was a 30 second hit.
30 cents. shit was tricky for me at first because the timer is 1 minute. I spent too much time making sure it was definitely the OFFICIAL website and all that shit. I ended up getting nervous and having them expire on me.

Once I finally got into a grove they were 60-90 cents per minute, which is some God-level turk shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.