Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
this is a great question.

I posted the group id so someone could copy/paste it into panda crazy and immediately start grabbing hits from that particular batch

I'm honestly still not sure what the requester id officially does. i THINK u can put it into panda crazy and snatch all hits from that requester... (if someone could clear that up, that would be great lol)
You are correct. For example, when RVD drops four different batches, I'll usually just use the requester ID to pull from all of them rather than having multiple pandas going. I like requester searches when I'm not actually at the computer. I put on a few hot ones that tend to drop during that time frame and carry on with whatever I'm doing. Another example is Lerner. When he was dropping two batches a day a few times a week, I'd just put the requester search on and then switch to the group ID once I got on the computer. It's just a system that works for me (even though it may seem broken or odd to others lol). I don't like to be glued to the computer, but I don't want to miss hot batches either. Group ID is always going to be more efficient for pulling from one particular batch though.

Edit: Also, if you have a requester ID stored then if you see that requester mentioned in a forum, you can turn it on and quickly find a panda (if the batch is still going), so you don't have to ask and wait for a panda you might have missed. :)

Last edited:

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Seems like today is way slower for me. Hoping for a few more good hits once I'm home in an hour.

Reactions: themildone

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
WTH Prolific slept for two weeks and suddenly it woke up.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: 4-min research survey: Attitudes and judgments | Accept
Requester: hallgeir sjåstad [ALQ2XAWOJ1V91] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.71] [Pay=1.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT/survey must be completed on a PC or Mac (NOT phone or tablet). You must read instructions carefully, and respond to different questions about how you think about yourself and the future.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.3
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
:)[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Neemo

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
(#$^$& y'all are typing too fast! I have no time to look for HITs!

This is why I need 6 monitors.
i have mtc open in a window that takes up about 60 percent of the screen.

I have hit scraper and hit finder together i another squished vertical window that takes up about 20 percent of the screen.

I have usertesting.com in a maxed window, but its in the background with my other 2 screens over it with a crack of space so i can see when a user test pops up.

if i get really bored, i make a really small Netflix window that hovers right above my hit scraper/finder window so i can watch my nature videos till something comes up.

if I get REALLY bored, I replace my netflix screen with my live feed of JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh's bedroom to see if shes cheating on me

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
wth is this about, my little sister keeps saying it and I don't understand.

something somethingget off my lawn.gif
its a facebook meme from wat i know

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.