11/29 - Taste Test Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
I don't care who knows because it's true, but I'm not on here blurting out stuff in the hopes that someone will send him a msh saying "dude, your ex is bitching, like BIG time on a forum. You need to get stuff caught up, STAT".

I vent on here because I feel like y'all are my friends. All of my IRL friends are married (and most have kids, too), so I talk to y'all. Maybe that makes me a crazy loser?

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread title reminds me of when my sister and I were like 6 and 8 years old and would play "Spoons". One person closes their eyes and the other one puts any combination of random condiments or food on the spoon and the person with their eyes closed has to taste it and guess what it all is. Memories!! :LOL:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
This thread title reminds me of when my sister and I were like 6 and 8 years old and would play "Spoons". One person closes their eyes and the other one puts any combination of random condiments or food on the spoon and the person with their eyes closed has to taste it and guess what it all is. Memories!! :LOL:
That sounds like it could be gross or fun. :p

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I don't care who knows because it's true, but I'm not on here blurting out stuff in the hopes that someone will send him a msh saying "dude, your ex is bitching, like BIG time on a forum. You need to get stuff caught up, STAT".

I vent on here because I feel like y'all are my friends. All of my IRL friends are married (and most have kids, too), so I talk to y'all. Maybe that makes me a crazy loser?
Not a crazy loser at all. No one can blame you for being frustrated with the dude if he's behind on his child support. Just in the future when you vent about stuff be ready for it to get back to whoever is involved. It would not surprise me if he did a search on your username (if it's one you use often) and started reading all your posts on here. He could have set up a google voice number and texted himself to show it to you. That makes him look less creepy. Saying hey, someone sent me this sounds less creepy than oh yeah, I've been stalking you around the internet. Just a thought.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
I think its more likely he's the one behind it and is lurking on the forum. If he's behind get the court involved they're usually good about stuff like that. No need to even pay attention to his messages
I don't know how he could've had a msg sent to his phone like that though...
I'm kind of bummed bc I was hoping that you were going to post a Dean pic or gif. :wink:

Reactions: Drwho10

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone do these and have any thoughts?

Title: Label images based on their relevance for the query. | PANDA
Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 2.19 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.68 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.32 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 398
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Label images based on their relevance for the query.
Time: 20 minutes
Hits Available: 861
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Quality score 4.2 - AutoGranted on Request is greater than 50; HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 20; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Global Quality Score is greater than 5; Quality score 4.1 - AutoGranted on Request is less than 30
these are good filler use kadauchi and an ahk you can breeze through them

Reactions: <Gucci>

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how he could've had a msg sent to his phone like that though...
I'm kind of bummed bc I was hoping that you were going to post a Dean pic or gif. :wink:
auto alert. or he lied to you about having a msg sent to his phone... I'm sure its not the first time he's lied

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
I just checked. It is properly scanning the 4 forums right now with no issues. It just seems like MTF isn't there because most of the HITs that they are posting have already been posted on MTC/TH first.
You went beyond the call of duty. Thanks.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate Business Profile Photos | PANDA
Requester: Ben Peterson [AFEG4RKNBSL4T] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.42] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 3.95] [Fast: 4.61]
Description:
Give your impression of a person in a photo to be used in a BUSINESS profile. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Adult Content Qualification is 1;

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Not a crazy loser at all. No one can blame you for being frustrated with the dude if he's behind on his child support. Just in the future when you vent about stuff be ready for it to get back to whoever is involved. It would not surprise me if he did a search on your username (if it's one you use often) and started reading all your posts on here. He could have set up a google voice number and texted himself to show it to you. That makes him look less creepy. Saying hey, someone sent me this sounds less creepy than oh yeah, I've been stalking you around the internet. Just a thought.
It's plausible and sounds just like something his wife would do...

Reactions: Drwho10 and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.