Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
This is and MTG (which is now turkerhub or turkhub or whatever) are the only sites I've ever used this username on. If he's digging hoping to find anything on me, he's going to be disappointed. I live what most people would consider to be a dull life, but it's fulfilling to me. I have 2 little boys that are my world! I make up songs that have poop and farther in the lyrics and we laugh. It's not all roses and sunshine, because life is never always like that.
It's not so much that s/he can find something, just upsetting to you that s/he's searching. Real troll, and who knows where he get this stuff. I would still recommend having several email addresses and a diff ID at each site you're registered with. I have 5 email addresses, 14-character passwords at each of 210 websites.

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
Here's the dirt: What happened was that MT Grind was bought by a non-turker. I suppose it wasn't run properly, and now members have broken away to make a new forum. Which is not an easy thing. Here, make a forum! I'll take a look after they settle down, just to see how fellow turkers are doing.
Who owns this site?

AmySchulze

Reaction score
As far as sending himself a text.. super easy.. not only are there apps for that... but heck even I have a real working ph# at www.TextNow.com

Reactions: <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Here's the dirt: What happened was that MT Grind was bought by a non-turker. I suppose it wasn't run properly, and now members have broken away to make a new forum. Which is not an easy thing. Here, make a forum! I'll take a look after they settle down, just to see how fellow turkers are doing.
Who owns this site?
The admins own this site. Also, let's try to keep the discussion about what may or may not have happened at other forums to a minimum. This isn't really the proper place for it.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
It's not so much that s/he can find something, just upsetting to you that s/he's searching. Real troll, and who knows where he get this stuff. I would still recommend having several email addresses and a diff ID at each site you're registered with. I have 5 email addresses, 14-character passwords at each of 210 websites.
I agree, I don't like the thought of them searching for info about me. I don't know who are admins that I can tag in this post, but I wonder if I gave them the email addresses that I know of for my ex and his new wife, if they could confirm that those have been linked to any accounts on here...

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
The admins own this site. Also, let's try to keep the discussion about what may or may not have happened at other forums to a minimum. This isn't really the proper place for it.
Sorry, didn't know. You can remove it

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I agree, I don't like the thought of them searching for info about me. I don't know who are admins that I can tag in this post, but I wonder if I gave them the email addresses that I know of for my ex and his new wife, if they could confirm that those have been linked to any accounts on here...
You can PM me if you like and I will check. But I would appreciate it if this wasn't dragged out in the work thread any further.

AmySchulze

Reaction score
Hi, Amy, haven't seen you around? Is it possible you were turking?
I was doing several things....
First, gasp.... I had a 3 day gig driving a rental car from one end of Daytona Beach to the other and back and forth lol... (gasp because I actually left Orlando ha)
Then, I've been doing work on Rater Hub for LionBridge (evaluate the way users and/or the computer says a given word)...
And now... I'm back to learn more from you amazing wizards of Turkdom!

Status
Not open for further replies.