11/29 - Tourmaline Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
40 Kato locos?
:eek:
I know how it can be, I think I have 8 locos and a bunch of tank cars and covered hoppers, mostly with ADM markings. Once I finally start on a permanent layout it's going to be a big ADM plant from the 1990's with related stuff.
A lot of the stuff I wasn't using anymore that I sold off paid for those, with a two $700 binges at train shows and another at a nice shop in Southern Illinois that I want to get back to very soon. I have a variety of equipment. A couple ATSF units, almost ten CSX units, mostly GEs but three SD80MACs. Five Conrail units( SD70MAC and SD80MAC varieties). Also have five V.R.E. passenger units. Picked up the UP Spirit engine a few weeks back and also managed to get one of the BNSF "Vomit Bonnet" engines that are hard to get on ebay.

Leatherass

Reaction score
Still on DC for now. More focused on building up the collection. Bought nearly 40 Kato locomotives in the past year, but lacking on the freight car side of things. I've had a dozen freight cars arrive this week, with another 5 or 6 coming. Also have a set of buildings and a set of Pennsy E units coming. Been trying to buy freight cars in sets to keep it simple. ExactRail had Chessie System covered hoppers at 11.99 each last week so I bought the set of 6.
I have some Lionel stuff from the 40's I always wonder if they are worth anything

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WHO CARES ABOUT VICKY.

I'm actually really excited that so many on here can do them and rack up some money before Christmas! <3
Yeah I'm sour over messing up my qual (that I had for 2 whole minutes) but I'm happy that everyone else can make tons o money. Them making tons o money means it's possible I will do that too someday. Also good for them.

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
I have some Lionel stuff from the 40's I always wonder if they are worth anything
Depends on condition and if you have boxes...and like anything else, if you can find someone willing to pay what you'd take for them.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Hopped back on to see if I could catch anything before taking my son to Boy Scouts and did catch one and have two I'm waiting to catch :p

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

Dark Chocolate Hummus.....not sure if chocolate candy, hummus or N/A

Leatherass

Reaction score
Depends on condition and if you have boxes...and like anything else, if you can find someone willing to pay what you'd take for them.
The boxes got ruined unfortunately, I'd probably never part with them anyway, I just wonder sometimes the value, but I guess it's like you say, whatever someone is willing to pay
Also I'm a poet

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Definitely sinuses. I can always tell when it's a sinus headache. I planned to get ALL my final projects done today and nope.
Working on them now while i'm cooking dinner and on here.

Any good batches?
I hope you feel better.

I would get headaches often and I figured out the cause. Caffeine withdraw lol if I skip a day of caffeine a headache is sure to come.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
The boxes got ruined unfortunately, I'd probably never part with them anyway, I just wonder sometimes the value, but I guess it's like you say, whatever someone is willing to pay
Also I'm a poet
My brother does a lot with Post War stuff like Lionel and most anything O gauge from that time frame. He buys it frequently, resells what he doesn't want, and keeps the good stuff for himself and has quite the collection now. If you send me exact details or pictures of it, I can ask him what he thinks it's worth.

Reactions: Leatherass

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a few C-SATS that are 1 each. I suspect there are more but I need a bigger collection of numbers. Need to better optimized my Turk Grabbiness. :)

Reactions: Despairagus

Leatherass

Reaction score
Throwing up some grinding music, I realize you young kids all love the led zeppelin and AC/DC crazy stuff, but maybe you like dis

Status
Not open for further replies.