11/29 - Wreath Wednesday!

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik

Requester
Reaction score
Hey all--and I'll repost this tomorrow--but I bet a bunch of y'all did our Unanimous AI finance/general knowledge quiz/qual earlier today. Which, thanks, first of all!

Anyway, we mentioned in the HIT and maybe the survey that it was for a two-part HIT on Thursday. Just heard from a partner on that project, and we need to move that two-part hit back to Friday late afternoon on the east coast.

Sorry about that!

Someone at a higher pay grade than I will be issuing the quals in the next 24 hours however.

Hank-Scorpio

My butt's for sitting, not for kissing.
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Academics | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Belinda Witherow [AA9HC4EX3XLK9] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.25
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: We are looking at the relationship between certain aspects of personality and academic choices such as major and study habits.
Requirements: Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8
anyone got a time?

edit - it was fast, less than 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Short academic survey (2-3 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Oleg Urminsky [A2UT64NH2GJ8XQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.65] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 152] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.75/hr] [Pen: 0.60 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.30
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Please provide answers to the following questions
Requirements: Caffeine Study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.8

Reactions: WarmPotato

BamagedDrain

Reaction score

Anyone else? From the 27th. I'm confident this is not an error on my part and if there was no code provided I screenshot the final screen and sent it to the requester via message.

Edit: Screenshot isn't showing up. http://prntscr.com/hh15kx

Benjamin Freer
The Relationship Between Interpersonal Evaluation, Social Support, and Cognition
$2.00 Rejected
The survey code you provided does not match any survey codes released by the actual survey study.

Last edited:

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

Anyone else? From the 27th. I'm confident this is not an error on my part and if there was no code provided I screenshot the final screen and sent it to the requester via message.

Benjamin Freer
The Relationship Between Interpersonal Evaluation, Social Support, and Cognition
$2.00 Rejected
The survey code you provided does not match any survey codes released by the actual survey study.
Sounds like everyone else who took it got the same thing.

Reactions: BamagedDrain

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

Benjamin Freer
$2.00 Rejected
"Thank you for your message. I am working diligently to determine the problem that occurred. I will contact you once the problem has been identified and a solution for credit to the study has been reached. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns"

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Sounds like everyone else who took it got the same thing.
Yeah, just looked at TO. I messaged the requester, let's hope it's just a mistake that they will rectify. The rejection doesn't bug me, it bugs me that it isn't a deserved one.

Status
Not open for further replies.