11/30 - Batman Thursday!

Who would win in a Fatal Four-Way Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I accidentally had fish in China last year. I told myself I would be okay with it because I knew it might happen because they don't even get vegetarianism is there but I viscerally had to get it out of my mouth.
I would probably get sick. I thought I would have problems in Europe but always found something.

why WHY would you season anything with ham
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with the kids. I have some questions...

1. When Charlie shows the golden ticket to the family, he says, "it says I can take another person, I wish you could come Grandpa Joe." What about your mother that slaves away as a washer woman and does everything she can to support your ass. NO... You would rather take some shiftless layabout that does nothing but leech off the family.

2. How the hell does, after 20 YEARS, Grandpa Joe just get up and start dancing.... Obviously he's been playing the long con and doing jack shit while everyone else slaves away for his tobacco money and cabbage water.

3. When he does get up and start singing, how the hell does Charlie know the words to his song?

4. When they do get into Wonka's factory, he ENCOURAGES Charlie to steal the drink. Obviously, since he doesn't do anything to help the family and just takes from them and then decides to just take from Wonka, Charlie is being led by a VERY bad example...

Conclusion... Grandpa Joe is an asshole.

Or maybe I read too much into this shit...
I support this message. I too hate Gpa Joe. He almost cost Charlie everything being a knob.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They hid it in fried bread goodness. It was a buffet breakfast and I thought I was safe.
That's just mean! The first time I told my Grandma I was veggie she made a chicken taco salad instead of beef. Just ate it without the chicken and Mom gently explained it later. :ROFL:

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
I support this message. I too hate Gpa Joe. He almost cost Charlie everything being a knob.

Well Google cant be wrong.

Search for "Grandpa Joe is an Asshole"

About 171,000 results (0.50 seconds)

Thanks for verifying my feelings internet world.

Reactions: Kizka and <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's just mean! The first time I told my Grandma I was veggie she made a chicken taco salad instead of beef. Just ate it without the chicken and Mom gently explained it later. :ROFL:
Isn't it funny when the anti-veggie crazies come out when you tell someone you don't eat meat? :p

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
I think I forced this Bonus into existence.

You've received a bonus from DM Lab for work related to 420 yolo.
The value of your bonus is: $30.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
You were randomly selected to receive a bonus payment for a decision you made on a survey on decision-making under risk.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Status
Not open for further replies.