12/01 - Xena Friday!

Did you know the forum offers 2 step verification? https://goo.gl/YWeH3U

• Yes, I did, and I use it.

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Yes, but I don't care.

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • No, but I might start using it now that I know.

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • No. Don't care. Leave me alone. Go away.

Votes: 35 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Depending on your tastes, Russel Brand has a newer podcast called Under the Skin where he talks to different people about the current worldstate and how we best move forward as a human culture. It's extremely interesting (to me at least). But it does have a lot to process at times if you want to take away some interesting stuff in how insane our world is in regards to psychology, economy, etc.
I read "Russel" and immediately thought Crowe... and thought Oh! I could listen to that man's voice all day! But upon re-read, I think Brand might be the polar opposite of that, so even though the content sounds interesting, I'm self-disappointed

Reactions: Binxybaby

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Recall a person | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Stellar [A1WWC9GN5GPP8L] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.31 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.27 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.82 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 21
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Think about a person and answer several questions about that person
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 33
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
My [redacted] recently moved back home from [redacted] and he's really into disc golf. His group invited me to play with them this weekend.

So my question is, what type of drugs/alcohol are appropriate for disc golf. Surely that's not something you do sober.

edit: names and locations removed to protect the innocent.

fragments

Reaction score
I read "Russel" and immediately thought Crowe... and thought Oh! I could listen to that man's voice all day! But upon re-read, I think Brand might be the polar opposite of that, so even though the content sounds interesting, I'm self-disappointed
Brand is overall really self contained and does not handle himself the way he is seen in the public eye. He's very mild in most of the interviews. There's a few (one with Al Gore) that you can tell something in the coffee or his meds got him manic rather quick. But most are far different from what people know Brand to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.