12/04 - Snow and Slush and Soggy Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I just would think that if a person made it their entire life being hairy and hadn't "discovered" the mystery of a hair trimmer, they're either super ignorant(which probably isn't the case) or they didn't feel shaving was necessary. Also, shaving can cause hairs that are normally blond to grow back black, making it more noticeable. Once again, what do I know?
well, that's just it
she dyes her arms blonde every year
and the trimmer doesn't shave, it leaves like a quarter inch of hair

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Does this receipt contain the following products? | PANDA
Requester: Ibotta [AGVV5AWLJY7H2] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.45] [Fair: 4.59] [Comm: 2.59] [Fast: 4.77]
Description:
Tell us if products are included on an image of a receipt
Time: 6 minutes
HITs Available: 13918
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Ibotta has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000;

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, but like... you pointed out her hairy arms. That's not typically something that you should do. Especially because it's just hair and she was born that way. It's one thing if you like to groom yourself and you have your own set of standards, but it's not really cool to be like "Wow, I can help you with that thing I perceive to be a flaw". I'm not saying you were doing it to be mean, but it's how it comes across since it conveys that something about her isn't good enough for you.
I do things that people don't typically do
I also don't do things that people typically do

I color outside the lines sometimes

Reactions: AmySchulze

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well, that's just it
she dyes her arms blonde every year
and the trimmer doesn't shave, it leaves like a quarter inch of hair
Arm hair is more like fur. It grows to, pretty much, a determined length(varying by person). If you trim it down, It will cause growth, usually.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I do things that people don't typically do
I also don't do things that people typically do

I color outside the lines sometimes
Coloring outside the lines is fine, but you should definitely be aware that commenting on someone else's body, especially when you're pointing out something you see as a flaw, without being asked for your opinion, comes across as really rude.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, but like... you pointed out her hairy arms. That's not typically something that you should do. Especially because it's just hair and she was born that way. It's one thing if you like to groom yourself and you have your own set of standards, but it's not really cool to be like "Wow, I can help you with that thing I perceive to be a flaw". I'm not saying you were doing it to be mean, but it's how it comes across since it conveys that something about her isn't good enough for you.
ok, fine
if it makes you feel better
tomorrow I'll let her know that the reason I haven't asked her out is because of her hairy ass arms that is more furry than a gorilla

Reactions: AmySchulze

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
kryss @kryssyy can I have a santa hat next to my name? I'm afraid people aren't understanding that my avatar is wearing a santa hat, and the little reminder to the side would help a lot.

Thanks you're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.