Votes: 49 65.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
which one of those do you think she'll mention today?

p.s, how is the new kitty and how is Oktober doing?

Prob the cookie one because she loves cookies! LOL.
They are ALL getting along. The other night I had both Oktober and Aster in bed with me. They don't cuddle like I'd want, but hey..they are all old snobby females. I'll take what i can get haha

Reactions: savvy and rsmath

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
be careful of "zhou yu" HITS. Just had every single hit rejected with a very simple A,B,C choice. Avoid if you don't want to be rejected en masse :)

tbh, it looks to me like a "set up." The choices presented were nonsense, not related to the stories at all in 90% of the hits. And they were paying too much, $0.10 for a simple click. I believe this requester just wanted to reject everything for some reason.
Thanks for letting us know.

shellsy515

Reaction score
It's actually a decent National day on the calendar.

National Cookie Day - yum and :hungry: . I might have to make up that Peanut Butter cookie mix today in celebration.

National Package Protection Day - a day to make you aware of porch pirates, or "pooch pirates" as the local news anchor said on TV the other day in a funny accident talking about how it's that time of year where porch piracy peaks. I say buy your front door a gun and teach the door how to use it wisely. ?

National Dice Day - I wonder how many murders have been committed over the use of non-fair dice.

National Sock Day - what's that? I don't wear socks.

That must be why I'm eating Oreos at 6:49 in the morning. Turkers don't follow rules. We're renegades.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
be careful of "zhou yu" HITS. Just had every single hit rejected with a very simple A,B,C choice. Avoid if you don't want to be rejected en masse :)

tbh, it looks to me like a "set up." The choices presented were nonsense, not related to the stories at all in 90% of the hits. And they were paying too much, $0.10 for a simple click. I believe this requester just wanted to reject everything for some reason.
This guy must have blocked me from the other hit that he had up because even though I had the quals, I couldn't get in. I sent him a message about it and he never responded to me, but last night I clicked on one to see if I could do it and I could've (I didn't because I hold a mighty grudge, but I could've). C to the J @C to the J told me the other day that guy is known to block. Did you send him an email?

Anyone ever do those Team Decision Sciences HITs? Are they any good?
I tried to do one last night, but my partner quit. I emailed them and they were super nice. I've seen some people post bonuses.

No Choice Labs today?
:looking: Not that I've seen yet.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
PSA - it's 50 cent corn dog day all day at participating Sonic Drive-In restaurants. ?

I have no idea if Choice Labs have hit - I'm guessing I'm still blocked as they don't show up in Hit Finder if I'm blocked since I have "only those HITs I qualify for" checked.

Finally got signed up for Prolific and Ad Wallet (testing in New Mexico only at this time, I'll let you know if I find out this watch short video-get 50 cents service rolls out to other states). Amazing what going from a VOIP cell phone to a cell phone number that is in a bank of numbers controlled by one of the big national cell companies will make the various sites no longer tell you that you don't have a cell phone. :wink:

vaxxine

Reaction score
Title: Find numbers in images TEST! (Psychology Experiment, ~30 minutes)_2019-12-04-08-18-12 | PANDA
Requester: Cognitive Control [A3U2GAVNJBSKL3] (Req TV): $10.89/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Research study involving attention and memory. Earn between $6 to $11. Must be 18-45 years old.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 750; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Doom Kitten

Reaction score
Title: Psychological construct survey | PANDA
Requester: Bagby Lab [A2AA4TF2VNU7KJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.56 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: A study examining and validating a psychological construct
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None

Reactions: LucyO

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score

I blocked them a while ago because he rejected me for stupid things. Think I got like 4 from him, bringing my rejects up to 10.

vaxxine

Reaction score
Anyone ever do those Team Decision Sciences HITs? Are they any good?
Yes! They are revised now. Click the link and sign up for a time (+/- 2 hours in advance). This gives everyone time to coordinate and actually show up. If one partner drops, you are paired with another for the next round.

It took about 15 minutes. I did the HIT around 2pm EST.

Within a few hours, the bonus was paid:

You've received a bonus from Team Decision Sciences for work related to 3FDWKV9VCO5G8H6DUXFM4410V1XMUJ.
The value of your bonus is: $4.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks, this is your bonus payment!

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Behavior Survey (about 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Thomas Allard [A25BNBUT25EFS5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.61] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Tell us about your impressions as a consumer.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yes! They are revised now. Click the link and sign up for a time (+/- 2 hours in advance). This gives everyone time to coordinate and actually show up. If one partner drops, you are paired with another for the next round.

It took about 15 minutes. I did the HIT around 2pm EST.

Within a few hours, the bonus was paid:

You've received a bonus from Team Decision Sciences for work related to 3FDWKV9VCO5G8H6DUXFM4410V1XMUJ.
The value of your bonus is: $4.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks, this is your bonus payment!
Do you know if you can do more than one or if it is limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.