Title: Consumer Behavior Survey (about 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Thomas Allard [A25BNBUT25EFS5] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.61] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Tell us about your impressions as a consumer.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Reactions: Blakkat

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING

TRUE STORY:

I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade a few years in a row (b/c I'm local to it, hate watching it, and if I'm in it I didn't have to watch it. Also c'mon super cool.)

One year the Weebles were in it and they were behind us. They moved SO-FAST I got to run like 60 city blocks trying to avoid being flattened by a weeble. And they did wobble a lot but never once fell down. They were like 30 ft tall and I still have nightmares.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING

TRUE STORY:

I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade a few years in a row (b/c I'm local to it, hate watching it, and if I'm in it I didn't have to watch it. Also c'mon super cool.)

One year the Weebles were in it and they were behind us. They moved SO-FAST I got to run like 60 city blocks trying to avoid being flattened by a weeble. And they did wobble a lot but never once fell down. They were like 30 ft tall and I still have nightmares.
That's a good poll for today. Do you like parades?

No.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I've been in our city's parade a few times with work. I'll participate but eh, I am not a fan. Definitely don't want to sit and watch.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
then why did you participate in them, lmao
B/c if I was IN the parade it was over by the time I got home and I never had to watch it! So I got to dress up like a clown, stuff my "shirt" sleeves with confetti and throw it at kids for a few hours, and meet neat people! Like we met Dolly Parton one year and Joe Nameth one year (idk if I spelled that right) it was neat! And I got out of watching it.

If you would like to be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade all you have to do is be a Macy's Employee, which is... not a worthwhile tradeoff tbh.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Study | Accept
Requester: David Zuckerman [A1R2RUIMY8YD5O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.25] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 0
Description: This is a research study on decision-making, with the opportunity to earn bonus money. The duration is approximately 25 minutes. Your HIT payment will be $1.00, plus any bonus money you earn.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Reactions: Concise

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Do you like parades?

No. Living on the main parade route in a small town ruined that forever for me. Memorable moments include:
  • Not realizing there was a parade and being woken up by the firetruck about 20ft from my bedroom window.
  • Having people think they were going to just sit on my front porch
  • People blocking my driveway with their chairs hours before the parade starts
  • Other people's kids being mean to my kids IN MY YARD and the parents doing nothing.
  • Kids just going in our yard to play on the swingset
  • Some lady being mad I wouldn't let her use my bathroom (there was a gas station across the street)

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I just did a prolific survey that made me feel like a loser. Well, I'm done for the day already!
probably the same one I did as my first prolific survey. At least I've made PE more than twice as much on Prolific in 1 survey than I have an hour and a half on turk.

Reactions: Maria Tortilla

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
All the parade hate is just warming my heart so much. You guys don't understand. Everyone makes fun of me for hating parades. I have found my people ?

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Aww, but I can't view the savages who secretly like parades.

I was in a 4th of July parade one year when I was eight or nine and it was about 104 degrees out. I remember wearing this big dumb cardboard thing (I don't even remember what I was dressed up as) and the whole time I remember just feeling like I was dying and wanting some water. I also remember going to a parade and getting clocked in the head by a piece of hard candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.