12/05 - Wellington Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
No, its like a strip club because of how they kinda crawl all over you and youre kinda just like pinned down to a chair.

Uh, ya'll go to some dentists with interesting techniques.

I don't believe I've ever experienced what some of you have, and I go way often...

chickenboneneck

Contributor
Reaction score
Nobody is named Dr Boobs!:p (they could be but, that's just what my brain immediately thought. Like, why wouldn't you change it? I mean, I guess, why would you change it but, I feel like someone in that lineage must have thought to change it. God. Could you imagine school?! Would you even be able to get married without giggling? My brains exploded.)

I do think that that would be the number 1 vanity licence plate for cosmetic surgeons that specialize in chests.
I went to school with a guy named Woody (given last name) and a dude and his sister whose last name is Urine.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nobody is named Dr Boobs!:p (they could be but, that's just what my brain immediately thought. Like, why wouldn't you change it? I mean, I guess, why would you change it but, I feel like someone in that lineage must have thought to change it. God. Could you imagine school?! Would you even be able to get married without giggling? My brains exploded.)

I do think that that would be the number 1 vanity licence plate for cosmetic surgeons that specialize in chests.
noo lol her NICKname! I don't even remember her real name.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Shes married to another dentist though.

And the cute hygenist is married too.

But man do they flirt hard at that dental practice.
oh man, the most popular dentist office in my tiny town was ran by a wife and husband, both were dentists there. then she caught him cheating with one of the techs or whatever so they divorced and she opened her own dentist office down the road and most people started going to hers out of solidarity

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I went to school with a guy named Woody (given last name) and a dude and his sister whose last name is Urine.
When I was in high school, a girl had a child and went with the original name of Traylor. Which everyone thought was cute, until they realized that her last name was Trask.
Traylor Trask(sounds like Trailor Trash)

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm bad about getting authorities involved in anything. He did chew me out today about not calling the police last night.
You really should work to get over that hesitation. Not doing so might prove ill in future. :)

Delayed response 'cause of A9s.

Reactions: Kennedy and savvy
Status
Not open for further replies.