12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Man I am not technologically smart or something I cant figure out how to add someones quote to my post. Ugh whats wrong with my brain this morning!!!!!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
As you can see in this forum, anything can be a thing if you shitpost it enough times.
Well yeah, but I think hope people sort of tune me out much of the time. So I think someone else...you know actually KMSs may just apply to 90% of stuff here anyway...so maybe hits is good enough.

:thumbup:

I'll just assume PFAs are extra KMS-y.

Reactions: Pleco

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I went snorkeling in St. John last year, the captain of the boat worked as a telemarketer for many years, he said he woke up one day and decided fuck it, moved to St. John with no money, lived on the beach and worked his way up to Captain. Fucking living the dream. The only thing stopping you, is you.
To be fair, being Pleco @Pleco is a pretty big road block

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
Man I am not technologically smart or something I cant figure out how to add someones quote to my post. Ugh whats wrong with my brain this morning!!!!!
There should be a little button in the lower right hand corner of their post that says quote.

D

Deleted member 481

You've received a bonus from Roy Chen for work related to 3FTID4TN8LA1BP8L79WD1JGC174YLM.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating This is your bonus from the bonus task.

Reactions: Itsmee and turkLion

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Woo! So I start the Consumer Research HIT on entertainment that's gonna take 10 minutes. After 5 minutes I have to leave unavoidably to take my mom to an appointment. I haul ass to get her there, haul ass to get home and I have 4:38 left to do the HIT. I finish the end of it and turn it in with 36 seconds to spare. Most satisfying dollar I have made in a while. #NoRegrets

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I hit reply on someones post and it quotes for you.

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Just hit reply. :wink: if I can do it anyone can. the +quote button is to quote multiple people, it saves them up until you hit insert quote in your post. or something like that.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A1IA05C2P9USFR] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.14][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 3.67][Fast: 4.67]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [913741-28158] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97, Location is one of: US

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to quote a post, press the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
If you want to like the post, press the like button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
If you want to reply to the post (which will also quote it), press the reply button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to quote a post, press the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
If you want to like the post, press the like button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
If you want to reply to the post (which will also quote it), press the reply button in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
If you want to stop seeing someones posts, click their name and then "ignore"
If you want to get some work done hit the X button on the tab at the top of the window.

I think we've got it all covered now.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just missed this one...

Title: Multiplayer Game V13.2.1 (161208) | PANDA
Requester: Magy Seif El-Nasr [A1FJOS4N84Q4NB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.17] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
You will be playing a multiplayer online game. There will be a $2 bonus if you play the game well. And if the game completes properly, you will also receive a special qualification to perform another HIT.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Played Litmus has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
Great HIT and really fun!

Reactions: MirrorMan

Taco Tuesday

SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE
Reaction score
Just hit reply. :wink: if I can do it anyone can. the +quote button is to quote multiple people, it saves them up until you hit insert quote in your post. or something like that.
Wow this is just getting embarrassing now... Almost as embarrassing as that one time I told a bagger at the commissary to "Have a great rest of the weekend!" only to correct myself when she gave me a weird look and say "oh wait the weekend is over! haha Mondays are hard amiright!?" only to again realize a minute or two later that it was actually tuesday. Please just ignore me and my embarrassing self.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
If you want to stop seeing someones posts, click their name and then "ignore"
If you want to get some work done hit the X button on the tab at the top of the window.

I think we've got it all covered now.
What if I want to make a bookmark or report someone?
Also, what is "work"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Not A Robot
Status
Not open for further replies.