12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countryangel7

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to make these Anthony Ortiz HITS faster? Is there a script to auto check the yes radio?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Deleted member 481

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow this is just getting embarrassing now... Almost as embarrassing as that one time I told a bagger at the commissary to "Have a great rest of the weekend!" only to correct myself when she gave me a weird look and say "oh wait the weekend is over! haha Mondays are hard amiright!?" only to again realize a minute or two later that it was actually tuesday. Please just ignore me and my embarrassing self.
don't think that! i kept doing ridiculous things trying to figure this out when I started. I'd put my comment in with the quote or...ok i forgot what else, also that was probably yesterday. But people don't just know. And then if you don't figure it out or ask at first and finally give up and ask after months, then it feels much worse. like how to post PEs. or what PE means. ok im done now.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to make these Anthony Ortiz HITS faster? Is there a script to auto check the yes radio?
Most of mine are always no, because they have other stuff on the plate with whatever. I just click no and hit return. I like looking at food.

Reactions: Taco Tuesday

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had that setup on the old forum too... abusing power is fun. The second option will still work though, and I'm sure Kerek @Kerek has an app script for that.
Code:
$('li[data-author=kryssyy]').hide();
or
Code:
$('li[data-author="kryssyy"] div.messageInfo blockquote').html('I am a troll.');

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
don't think that! i kept doing ridiculous things trying to figure this out when I started. I'd put my comment in with the quote or...ok i forgot what else, also that was probably yesterday. But people don't just know. And then if you don't figure it out or ask at first and finally give up and ask after months, then it feels much worse. like how to post PEs. or what PE means. ok im done now.
See I sold the last portion of my soul to dark powers in exchange for learning how to Turk. It worked out pretty well, except on those days when I am putting around $25 and someone is like "PE: 96.99" because apparently they have better dark power connections than I do.

Reactions: T. Leela

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Behavior Survey | PANDA
Requester: In Hye Kang [A1OEA8KUF6D0HN] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.26] [Fair: 4.14] [Comm: 2.00] [Fast: 3.43]
Description:
In this HIT, you will be asked to view an advertisement and answer the questions that follow.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: CMstudy has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US; R1 has not been granted;

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Can also just press buttons to see what they do, it's a web page so there isn't a whole lot to mess up or destroy by taking some initiative and experimenting with the reply or like buttons. Experimentation and trial/error are the best ways to learn. Also many web pages present you with helpful information when you "hover" or hold your mouse pointer over various elements on the page, like buttons, although this is not a standard practice.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh i know this. People kept asking me, i didn't know why, then i looked back and found out i said i would make a script. Which i didn't. So Kadauchi @Kadauchi told me what to do:

This should work to hide the instructions.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9997-hide-instuctions

This should work to select the radios.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/24650-mturk-radio-keybinds/

I didn't get around to trying it last time until they were gone, thanks for mentioning them.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kliq and rjd66

Eetha

cuter than you
Contributor
Reaction score
Is mturk being slow for anyone else? I keep getting "Your request was not completed successfully." errors.
Why's shit gotta break whenever I have 15 minutes to work? Sigh!

Reactions: Turkster and rjd66
Status
Not open for further replies.