12/08 - This Cheap Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Although I must have missed something. Are torches out for AWS? Why is that? Just curious. Were they another good requester who has crossed to the dark side? :/
Pay cut. Lotta folks still doing them, though.

Reactions: scout

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats on 5,000. Aint no shame in how you got there, people have done worse HITs to achieve the same goal, that's for certain (coughscoutitorp9rcough). ;P

Although I must have missed something. Are torches out for AWS? Why is that? Just curious. Were they another good requester who has crossed to the dark side? :/
They dropped their pay. By a cent, but still.

Reactions: scout and MirrorMan

Rayme

Reaction score
Congrats on 5,000. Aint no shame in how you got there, people have done worse HITs to achieve the same goal, that's for certain (coughscoutitorp9rcough). ;P

They were 4 cents the first few days they posted then dropped to 3 for the same hit.

Reactions: scout

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
These surgeons are terrible today. Never failed so many in one batch.

Reactions: Pleco

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Cast Iron Pan | PANDA
Requester: Marcio Lima [A2TJPKVYYHYJ28] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
This a simple research about Cast Iron Pan and Cast Iron cookware
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;
30 sec

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
I caved an accepted an OCMP81 qual HIT. Do we only have to do one? I submitted 10 requests on the one HIT. Is that enough or should I do more? I don't know that I even want this qual but I learned a long time ago just to get the effing qual and decided later if I like the HIT or not - because the alternative is too dang salty for my health.
:shrug:

Reactions: MirrorMan

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hold on... I've got a few recordings saved. >.>
Wait, do you really? :oops: Lord only knows what I've said in them..

Wouldn't poke fun but she was involved in dealing drugs and flesh... Seen too many tragedies resulting from such... gotta laugh cuz already did my crying
I don't want this to become a Thing, so I'll just say this and then leave it: I've also done dealings in both, in a former life. Laugh at me instead of her. And maybe volunteer at a safety net center, domestic violence shelter, or drug rehabilitation center in your area to help with understanding how unfunny a life like hers can be and how little hope she actually has. No hard feelings, but I do hope you'll consider that perhaps she and others like her need your empathy more than your judgment.

Last edited:

scout

Contributor
Reaction score
They dropped their pay. By a cent, but still.
a cent is a lot when you only have four of them to start with. that's a 25% pay cut for the same amount of work. wtf? wow.

i don't do their hits regularly although i have done them occasionally recently, but i saw them yesterday morning for .04 i am pretty sure. did something tragic happen overnight? i doubt it. sounds like they are just taking advantage of desperate poor people. lame. i will join in the protest and not do them anymore.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Just did a survey and I didn't pay attention to the $ amount before I started on it (cause I have a few in my queue right now) and I was SUPER pissed to find out this awful survey that took just shy of 20 mins only paid $0.25 :rage:

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
a cent is a lot when you only have four of them to start with. that's a 25% pay cut for the same amount of work. wtf? wow.

i don't do their hits regularly although i have done them occasionally recently, but i saw them yesterday morning for .04 i am pretty sure. did something tragic happen overnight? i doubt it. sounds like they are just taking advantage of desperate poor people. lame. i will join in the protest and not do them anymore.
Yeah, exactly. I think it was a couple of days ago that they dropped the pay. But I'm among those who won't do them anymore, either.

Reactions: scout and MirrorMan

weakman

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind doing aws if they just allow me to search linkedin first.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If I run your hit finder beta without being logged in, will it count as a request for your account? I just want to log all the new hits constantly and read through them when I get a chance. However, I don't want to hit request limit on my account and screw up my pandas.
No it won't count as a request for your account, but it will be lacking information such as requester id, batch size and other stuff.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
After living in the boonies for 3.5 years I think I have officially mastered fire building!
huh? Like fireplace stuff? log houses or tepees, enuff said

Reactions: Liz

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Just did a survey and I didn't pay attention to the $ amount before I started on it (cause I have a few in my queue right now) and I was SUPER pissed to find out this awful survey that took just shy of 20 mins only paid $0.25 :rage:
at that point. youve had along day with the kid. just rest! tomorrow is a new day yes it is..

Status
Not open for further replies.