12/10 - Selection Sunday!

Would you play in in a MTC Fantasy NBA league? (serious votes only) (manual draft) (no auto draft)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have that as well and they show up on the old site just not on the new one.
Be sure you are running Panda Crazy on the same domain. If you want buttons on the new site you MUST be running panda crazy on the worker.mturk.com. If you are using the old url with the www.mturk.com then no buttons will show up on the new site. This isn't something I can change because it's a security built in to the browsers where it can't communicate outside of the current domain.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Be sure you are running Panda Crazy on the same domain. If you want buttons on the new site you MUST be running panda crazy on the worker.mturk.com. If you are using the old url with the www.mturk.com then no buttons will show up on the new site. This isn't something I can change because it's a security built in to the browsers where it can't communicate outside of the current domain.
but, wait. I'm confused

I'm using the link - https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome?pandacrazy=on&usenewsite=yes for pandacrazy
I only get the pandahelper buttons on the old site

Please advise

Reactions: MindNumbing

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
i run pc on the new site and work in the new site and i dont see the panda or once button anywhere.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i got rid of no on the poll

yes votes only

no's didnt matter anyway because they weren't wanting to play anyways

PhilGil

Reaction score
no, they don't show up in the 'show detail' section at all,
unless you mean AFTER you've caught it.
on the regular search screen, Johnnyrs @Johnnyrs ' pandacrazyhelper script doesn't include buttons for tasks that you see in search mode, or tasks that you've tried to catch and failed.
No, mine are there (on Firefox 57, at least). I do remember having to restart my browser before they showed up, but I'm assuming you've done that already. Not sure what's going on with your machine.

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
No, mine are there (on Firefox 57, at least). I do remember having to restart my browser before they showed up, but I'm assuming you've done that already. Not sure what's going on with your machine.
Shows nothing in chrome for me

Status
Not open for further replies.