12/10 - Special Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about getting rejected, I stopped writing comments a few months ago when this topic came up. The last batch like this was the same and i did not write for them.
Cool. That's good to know. So I guess the lower paying ones and 1.15s are both subject to the same rules.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Complete a Personality Survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Davis Psyc Lab [A393OP1ST5JZ6T] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This HIT is an anonymous psychology study about beliefs, experiences, and personality. To complete this HIT, you will be asked to complete a survey that takes most people about 6 minutes. Please be sure to read all the instructions and questions carefully.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [28864-28275] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US;

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I thought they responded to someone awhile ago (c-sats, sorry should have quoted maybe) that writing isn't necessary (and didn't just mean the ones that stated 'optional') becasue it isn't helpful untless something specific is noted. general statements about if they were shakey or whatever don't help. I am not necessarily saying take my word for it, but if you already submitted some w/out writing, you'll be fine.
They did, indeed.

Sure thing. Recently, you've probably noticed the "OPTIONAL" tag above most of the comment boxes. Obviously, those are not required, though they are appreciated.

In general, the comments are intended to be used for if/when you have something specific to point out. Maybe you saw the surgeon drop a needle or burn something - that's not something that would get captured in the 1-5 scale. A useful comment like that will get passed directly along to the surgeon themselves for their review! We very much value thoughtful comments like that, but don't expect you to write them all the time. I think eventually we'd implement a bonus system for reviews that leave useful comments. But to be clear, saying "great efficiency overall" when you are giving them a 5 isn't very informative, and you're welcome to not bother saying anything in that case.

D

Deleted member 526

hi guys! I'm slowly shifting back into full time turking from vacation mode. Prasanna Kumar
rejected a bunch of those hits I did last week. happy I only did about $5.00 worth but still.

also I did some of the UofI hits a week ago too. did anyone get their bonuses? I was supposed to get some but havent gotten any bonus.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hi guys! I'm slowly shifting back into full time turking from vacation mode. Prasanna Kumar
rejected a bunch of those hits I did last week. happy I only did about $5.00 worth but still. also I did some of the UofI hits a week ago too. did anyone get their bonuses? I was supposed to get some but havent gotten any bonus.
Hi. Welcome back!

Reactions: Deleted member 526

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Night all. My buddy Jack Daniels wants to spend some quality time together. Have a good one.

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
All I have to do is win this week and at least not be outscored by more than 20 point by K's team and I'm in the playoffs

please Fantasy gods

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Classify webpage's level of adult content | PANDA
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.38] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.96]
Description:
This is a task authored by a requester on Daemo, a research crowdsourcing platform. Mechanical Turk workers are welcome to do it
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 11
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Boomerang Waitlist #407-3 has not been granted; Boomerang Waitlist #407-5 has not been granted; Boomerang Waitlist #407-1 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; Boomerang Waitlist #407-4 has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Location is one of: CA, US; Boomerang Waitlist #407-2 has not been granted;

These are qual ones.

Reactions: Kallee

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Preschool admission is getting super-competitive. :eek:
32 years ago, when I was walked into my preschool,
I remember pointing at the rainbow on the wall,
and telling my mom that it was in the wrong order.
it was red, green, yellow, blue, purple.
I think my 'teachers' failed some tests..

Reactions: clickhappier
Status
Not open for further replies.