Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Never giving this one up, it came w/ speakers

Is that the one where, if you lift up on the speakers, the hinges separate. Then you can put the speakers a few feet apart for a more "realistic" soundstage?
God I'm old.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmySchulze

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Drwho10 @Drwho10 - if I'm giving you way advanced notice, can you create the best sequence of Team Dean gifs ever for an upcoming birthday? Ok, it's for my birthday and it's January 14th. I'm turning 35. So that's absolutely legit mid-thirties. I'm going to have to go up to the next age group on surveys!
Last night I was talking with my sister's mother-in-law (and she's freakin' awesome and considers me to be part of her family, too) and she said she was going to watch Supernatural. I asked her if she was team Dean or team Sam and she said she knows everyone thinks Sam is better looking, but Dean is deeper and she likes him better but everyone disagrees with her.
I said "yes!!!! Team Dean!" and I high-fived her and I said "I am friends with a lot of people that are team Dean, and we are not alone!" :wink:

Reactions: ristiekay

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Is that the one where, if you lift up on the speakers, the hinges separate. Then you can put the speakers a few feet apart for a more "realistic" soundstage?
God I'm old.
lol

Yanno, I've had this thing since I was 18 and never tried that. It has 3ft wires off each speaker that plug in the back, so I assume so. Sunday project!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
lol

Yanno, I've had this thing since I was 18 and never tried that. It has 3ft wires off each speaker that plug in the back, so I assume so. Sunday project!
If you remove them it vibrates less at "higher" volumes, if I remember. It's been a long time.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.