12/11 - Smiling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't think of the medicinal application. Reminds me, I have something to send you re the depression thing. Actually, I should post it when the forum is busier since so many of us suffer from that c***.
It also works incredibly for migraines. The other half gets cluster migraines and to see a 6' 2" dude covered in tattoos sobbing in pain from a headache is something else. Here's an article about it - didn't mind doing the slightly underpaid survey at all because I really would love to see a marijuana-esque medical application for it in my lifetime.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
So for people recommending panda crazy over turkmaster, is there a way to quickly add HITs to PC? Cause I can just click "watch this HIT" from the mturk page for turkmaster and it's one of the main reasons I stick with it
Yes, indeed. It has a "PANDA" and "Once" button.

Reactions: Starslip

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It also works incredibly for migraines. The other half gets cluster migraines and to see a 6' 2" dude covered in tattoos sobbing in pain from a headache is something else. Here's an article about it - didn't mind doing the slightly underpaid survey at all because I really would love to see a marijuana-esque medical application for it in my lifetime.
When I was younger and I dabbled with them, it was exactly the opposite for me. They triggered horrible migraines for me every time. However, I've suffered from migraines since I was five, so it could be highly individualistic.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Life Events and Decision Making | PANDA
Requester: Psychology Stanford University [A25S9EALX3KLDQ] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.07] [Fair: 3.91] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.18]
Description:
Answer some questions about life events and decision making!
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
Seemed kind of bubbly and repetitive. Got my blood pressure up.

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Hm. Interesting. I was curious if they would taste like any other mushroom. I guess so.

Reactions: C to the J

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for your work! Unfortunately, there are no tasks available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience. Note that this is not an issue with the platform. There are other workers currently working on these assignments, but have yet to submit answers. If they do not finish, their work will be released back into the pool. Thanks for your patience and cooperation!

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Hm. Interesting. I was curious if they would taste like any other mushroom. I guess so.
That's the impression I got. I mean it depends how you have them but I ate dried out caps and it was just kinda like what I imagine eating cardboard is. I tried it once in a tea and that was gross.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
1 cap :shifty:
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 30
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;

Reactions: heeheehahaha

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Does someone have that link for the guide to panda crazy?
i didn't know it existed until someone posted it.
Or is it in that thread?
I probably just wasn't paying attention.
And I am not a good 'explainer'.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1 cap :shifty:
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
HITs Available: 30
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US;
Capped at one...I'm starting to hate Google

Reactions: coffeeowl

VoidIsLove

Reaction score
Well I guess now I know and knowing is about 29.18799% of the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.