Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was that difficult.
My understanding is that for anything beyond basic functions the requester interface is not user friendly at all

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study about Internet enabled devices and sensors | PANDA
Requester: Team Online Research [ACMHOZ7RVSDYL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.39] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 4.39] [Fast: 4.87]
Description:
This survey is about behaviors and attitudes regarding Internet enabled devices and sensors. It takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: IntStudyPar has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: coffeeowl

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
My understanding is that for anything beyond basic functions the requester interface is not user friendly at all
I don't think our UI is user-friendly either, and we learn it only by joining a forum and helping each other. MT's Help page is pathetic.

Reactions: Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Study about Internet enabled devices and sensors | PANDA
Requester: Team Online Research [ACMHOZ7RVSDYL] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.39] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 4.39] [Fast: 4.87]
Description:
This survey is about behaviors and attitudes regarding Internet enabled devices and sensors. It takes about 15 minutes to complete.
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: IntStudyPar has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
"IntStudyPar has not been granted 1 You do not meet this qualification requirement"

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Dani Bassett Lab for work related to 30UZJB2POIDR3UI3G2B3RDFPH6D535
The value of your bonus is: $6.72 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was that difficult.
It's pretty straightforward if someone has done a HIT for you before. It's a little harder (well, still pretty easy, but not as obvious) when they haven't -- which would likely be the case for those needing a comp HIT.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Obviously, there's no FDA regulation on this stuff. You don't really know what someone is offering you.
Well... yeah. That's why you only take it from & around people you trust.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't think our UI is user-friendly either, and we learn it only by joining a forum and helping each other. MT's Help page is pathetic.
You realize how bad mturk's requester interface is when you see how much trouble Google, a company composed almost entirely of software engineers, has with getting HITs to work.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
I hated the taste of psych mushrooms. That didn't mean that I didn't chew them up and swallow them. I could swallow two quaaludes without the help of any liquid at all. We did what we had to do back then. Now, I gag when trying to swallow two ibuprofen.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I hated the taste of psych mushrooms. That didn't mean that I didn't chew them up and swallow them. I could swallow two quaaludes without the help of any liquid at all. We did what we had to do back then. Now, I gag when trying to swallow two ibuprofen.
After I saw the Wolf of Wall-Street I was like "Damn, I wish I was born early enough to try quaaludes". After I saw Goodfellas I thought "Damn, I wish I was born early enough to be a gangster in the golden days." Moral? Martin Scorcese is really good at making me nostalgic for things I've never had.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi
I just installed Mturk Suite and I honestly don't see too much difference? I went through all of my scripts and disabled the one's that I thought would conflict with it and it still doesn't look as pretty as your demo videos. Two main things I'm trying to figure out right now... which script is making my TO look like that? & how can I still use my Mturk Time Tracker when using this script? I love my time tracker and really don't want to part with it if I don't have to. Any help is appreciated! :)

Caturk

Alias PizzaCat
Reaction score
MT's driving me nuts. I have 10 pandas in TM spaced a second apart, nothing else running, and I keep getting PREs. I haven't been able to do a decent batch in a week. It's not me, so it must be them.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.