12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
No it is not a thing, I woke up, went to the computer, used panda crazy to fill up my queue and then worked.
OK gotcha. I guess I'll have to check out panda crazy. Can that be installed on a Mac? I do most of my turking from a desktop, which these days is a dual-core i5 mini

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
OK gotcha. I guess I'll have to check out panda crazy. Can that be installed on a Mac? I do most of my turking from a desktop, which these days is a dual-core i5 mini
I'm sorry I don't know anything about mac and the scripts, somebody will.

I use HIT forker script along with Panda Crazy, but a lot of people like MTS. I only have one screen and just like to keep it simple. I like to do batches a lot so I'm not searching constantly anyway.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
So, this is why it took me an hour and a half to get home Wednesday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13....y-crash-suspected-in-sadistic-crime-/4886234/
So he just randomly attacks a woman in a cemetery?

(Love the reporting, first it says he's wearing an ankle monitor. Next paragraphs says in a weird twist, he has a criminal history. Ya think? Ankle monitor might be a giveaway?)

Also, seizures.

Sounds like he might have a TBI/damage to the frontal lobes. Would explain random attacks and seizures.

(Sorry, my love of true crime/the criminal mind/serial killers is showing. By love I mean understanding it from a clinical/forensic perspective and TBIs are so common it's startling.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So he just randomly attacks a woman in a cemetery?

(Love the reporting, first it says he's wearing an ankle monitor. Next paragraphs says in a weird twist, he has a criminal history. Ya think? Ankle monitor might be a giveaway?)

Also, seizures.

Sounds like he might have a TBI/damage to the frontal lobes. Would explain random attacks and seizures.

(Sorry, my love of true crime/the criminal mind/serial killers is showing. By love I mean understanding it from a clinical/forensic perspective and TBIs are so common it's startling.)
that's exactly what I thought! TBI can cause a complete personality change, lots of uncontrollable anger.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did it take the whole 60 minutes? Just caught it
Nah I don't work for that type of hourly.
It was under 30 min for sure but you'll have to sort through Turkerview for an exact time.

Reactions: FrenchToast

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Nah I don't work for that type of hourly.
It was under 30 min for sure but you'll have to sort through Turkerview for an exact time.
Out of anyone, I figured you wouldn't have done it if it were shit. Also, looks like I'm gonna need to start using Turkerview.

Reactions: C to the J

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
anyone familiar with this guy? specifically, if he has posted (i guess under another name)? the qualifier will take a while

Requester Name: Daniel Wiehoff
Requester I:eek:
Group I:eek: 37BBAMQG97AUAEZ2F58B5HYO1YYCTD
Qualifier 1: Usability Testing

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Out of anyone, I figured you wouldn't have done it if it were shit. Also, looks like I'm gonna need to start using Turkerview.
If you have MTS installed already you can just pull up the Turkerview data by hovering over the HIT in your queue.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you have MTS installed already you can just pull up the Turkerview data by hovering over the HIT in your queue.
Or to be more exact, clicking the icon next to their name, then clicking the link to TV.

Of course you could just install the TV script too.

Status
Not open for further replies.