12/14 - Fresh Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from UCSF Thrive Lab for work related to 338GLSUI44GRK8ETNMPZDAW0DMGSFU.
The value of your bonus is: $2.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
You are receiving a bonus of $2.50 for assignment 3OLQQLKKNUU92BS1VJ1HSBGYG33EJO

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
just got it too! :D

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
unrelated to turking, anyone else having amazon take pictures of deliveries?

i have never ever had someone take a delivery or reported that i didn't get something. i get like 2-4 deliveries per week and about every two weeks the carrier takes a picture of it and they send me a phone notice with the picture. it's creepy AF and they just did it again
eh I don't think it's creepy, kind of odd since you haven't reported any stolen, though. I've had packages from USPS stolen and it would be nice to get something like that so I could at least know it wasn't just USPS incompetence.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
eh I don't think it's creepy, kind of odd since you haven't reported any stolen, though. I've had packages from USPS stolen and it would be nice to get something like that so I could at least know it wasn't just USPS incompetence.
i guess it's a nice thing it's just, idk it just gives me the creeps when yeah maybe it shouldn't

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i guess it's a nice thing it's just, idk it just gives me the creeps when yeah maybe it shouldn't
that's just me, though. I'm usually way too trusting and don't pick up on suspicious shit lol. so maybe the creepy vibes are justified :shrug:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to export a hit from panda crazy so I can post it here for you guys to use? I want to share more stuff but I don't catch most of the stuff in forker and I don't know how to otherwise create a clickable HIT post

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Chat-based mock employment interview and follow-up survey (1 Hr) | Accept
Requester: melissa stuhlman [AEPSQI0IL36AP] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Help us evaluate whether individuals who tell the truth or lie in an interview use different words.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Study 1 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
anyone want to gimme a time? :D[/td][/tr]

under 30m from what i remember yesterday

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Fact-Finding in Crime Scenarios | Accept
Requester: Danielle Piggott [A52YJQ93UHGWG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.45] [Pay=2.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 86400
Available: 1
Description: This study aims to investigate potential jurors’ fact-finding abilities when presented with descriptions of an event.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Piggott seems like a slur.[/td][/tr]

wolfpkfan

Reaction score

i have never ever had someone take a delivery or reported that i didn't get something. i get like 2-4 deliveries per week and about every two weeks the carrier takes a picture of it and they send me a phone notice with the picture. it's creepy AF and they just did it again
It could have something to do and a new rule with the Amazon Flex deliveries.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score

It's possible the driver has had packages missing on his route, and as part of the shipping carriers policy, they are having them take a picture with proof of delivery.

Then there is this guy. https://mashable.com/article/ups-delivery-selfie-hero-reddit/#Ggdr_pHMBuqX

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It's really picked up with the holiday season.
We're having all these weird ghetto people showing up in broken down cars taking pictures of our packages this last week or two.

Reactions: reprise

wolfpkfan

Reaction score
It's really picked up with the holiday season.
We're having all these weird ghetto people showing up in broken down cars taking pictures of our packages this last week or two.
That is definitely Amazon Flex. Im signed up and accepted, but have yet to do any deliveries. They pay around $20 hour and more during holidy and peak seasons. Its like the Mturk version of doing all of Amazon deliveries and things. Such as pantry deliveries from grocery stores and daily amazon package deliveries.

**only reason I have note done any time blocks is the only city that offers it close enough to me is 60 miles away :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.