12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
The more I look at the new site, the more I hate it. So many stupid design choices...so much pointless white space, especially on the dashboard, and so many elements that I rely on for information are in a smaller font/harder to get to/both.

Are mostly-lurkers allowed to reeeeeee? I kind of hope they can't fix the problems on the new site and end up going back to the old one
There's got to be a $ reason for the new site (we're talking amazon here) - so whatever benefit they expect financially ---- they'll get it eventually. Us? Well, you know what they think of us.........

Reactions: Theta Carinae

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Bold prediction:

They try to launch the new website tomorrow.
Everything is so fucking broken they decide to keep the old website up.
It takes 12-18 more months to work out the kinks and truly launch the new website.
I hope so because I still haven't updated any scripts.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I just hope my transfer from mturk to AP goes through tomorrow. I've been using the old site to do transfers. Haven't tried it from the new site yet :nailbiting:
I have transferred through the new site and the money went over to payments normally. :D

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Bold prediction:

They try to launch the new website tomorrow.
Everything is so fucking broken they decide to keep the old website up.
It takes 12-18 more months to work out the kinks and truly launch the new website.
I would not be surprised. The amount of links that keep sending me back to the old site are astounding.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
There's got to be a $ reason for the new site (we're talking amazon here) - so whatever benefit they expect financially ---- they'll get it eventually. Us? Well, you know what they think of us.........
Well, considering new design both provides less information and is harder to read, it's hard not to think that its main point is to slow the worker down - thus providing a sort of corollary to this new throttling thing that all the requesters love?

Which, you know, is *so great.* But you're right; I do know exactly what they think of us. :inpain:

Reactions: jan

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Paraphrasing questions about negotiating a sale. Look at the instructions and example before you begin. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: IPsoft MTurk [A2NPHK2GTUF78O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $20.57/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Write 3 paraphrases of the question provided about negotiating a sale of your company's product to a larger, supplier company.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
HITs Available: 36
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Qual86 has not been granted; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IE, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

got 1

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just answer honestly with your gut reaction.

Sorry, based on your answer you're not qualified for this survey"

ಠ_ಠ

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
"There are no right or wrong answers to these questions, just answer honestly with your gut reaction.

Sorry, based on your answer you're not qualified for this survey"

ಠ_ಠ
Apparently your gut reaction sucks :p

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Search through Satellite Imagery to find various objects. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PicsFromAbove [ALZUWU3P4QQSG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.72] [Fast: 4.05] [Comm: 3.52] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 108] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Search through Satellite Imagery to find every No Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool, and Too Dark or Too Cloudy To See Pools.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 151
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: campaign_2239 has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

jan

Reaction score
/me needs a peppermint latte stat or she's going to punch you really hard in the throat.
Directions
  1. Combine 3 Tbsp Baking Cocoa with 3 Tbsp warm water to make into a rich syrup. ...
  2. Add espresso.
  3. Add Peppermint syrup.
  4. Steam milk and add to remainder of cup.
  5. Garnish with whipped cream and sugar crystals.

Status
Not open for further replies.