12/14 - Tilt a Whirl Thursday!

Do you like the 45 day totals on top of the enhanced worker dashboard?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Argh. Everything is harder on this damn site.

I'm just venting to the choir.

(eff you effing eff you Amazon! See if I buy any Christmas gifts from YOU next year! I'm shopping local.)

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I'm forcing myself to work on the new site today so I can get used to it. But half the hits I do aren't formatted to work there yet.

And now beginning to wonder if the transition is actually going to happen. Because it is all messed up over there!
Same.
I luckily got a $20 follow up HIT today. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be anywhere near my goal because I would have given up out of frustration.

Reactions: tricker

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
edit: don't mind me, clicked a button on a HIT in my queue because I didn't know what it did....

apparently it exports it to here. :grimace:

edit 2: that's awesome we can export HITs directly from the queue!

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I transferred about 7 this morning and it's still processing. Usually it's through by 3 at the very latest.

Reactions: Binxybaby and kryss

arcyjay

Reaction score
Afaik, they won't send you an email. Most people noticed they were able to do the survey by searching for them and seeing they had the qual. I could be mistaken, but that's what happened to me and quite a few others.
They did email me but I'm not sure there was a link in the email. If there was it was gone by the time I clicked it. But the one I was qualified for came up in my TM listings. So I panda'd it and caught it that way. There are several HITs and your qual will be for one so it's hard to just panda it without your specific link.

Reactions: SweetiePuff

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Pretty sure I overextended myself with Christmas presents and Im still not even done. Thank God for Mturk though bc I just transfer $50 to my bank and I have another $50 pending. I also did some random study that should give me a $20 Amazon gift card tomorrow AND I should be getting a bonus at work. SUPER grateful for all the stuff I have coming to me. ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee this is whats making me happy today! lol

Edit: I also totally forgot about the $20 pending from Prolific lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.