12 - 16 Slayer Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Never mind some how had the auto-refresh set to 0.

Reactions: teal4life

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
nope it was a complete bitch to get to and replace, spent way to much time doing it, oh well
You really would think that when car designers designed cars they'd think of shit like that, the nits!! But it's against their own (or the companies for whom they work) interest. F***ers.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
You really would think that when car designers designed cars they'd think of shit like that, the nits!! But it's against their own (or the companies for whom they work) interest. F***ers.
yea, it was a bitch to get to the nuts, then had to pull a lot of stuff out of the way to get it out, then work the other one in. oh well I got brownie points, it's all good

Reactions: ChristopherASA

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
so i ordered a new deskchair... had it two days and the little socket where the wheel goes in BREAKS and poof okay... guess i need to send it back. i take it apart... and..... i cant get the damn base apart. it is STUCK. i had my uncle help me too, we used a rubber mallet, tried EVERYTHING and it wont come apart. i cant get it back in the box either :(

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

so i ordered a new deskchair... had it two days and the little socket where the wheel goes in BREAKS and poof okay... guess i need to send it back. i take it apart... and..... i cant get the damn base apart. it is STUCK. i had my uncle help me too, we used a rubber mallet, tried EVERYTHING and it wont come apart. i cant get it back in the box either :(
Hope the seller has good customer service...gl

Reactions: jakey baby

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

Hope the seller has good customer service...gl
I did contact amazon support and they said it would be okay if i shipped in two boxes... I just need a box big enough for it. Which I dont have... so then I have to pay for that :|

Status
Not open for further replies.