12 - 16 Slayer Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I did contact amazon support and they said it would be okay if i shipped in two boxes... I just need a box big enough for it. Which I dont have... so then I have to pay for that :|
I worked in the warehouse responsible for processing these types of returns...get it apart in any way necessary to get it in a box that works for you. All furniture that got sent back was either processed as Brand new and would be sent back to the next customer, or immediately liquidated. The standards for processing it as new were so strict that pretty much any furniture sent back was liquidated. We were responsible for processing 15 returns an hour...which means we spent about 30 seconds looking at it.

Reactions: jakey baby

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
I worked in the warehouse responsible for processing these types of returns...get it apart in any way necessary to get it in a box that works for you. All furniture that got sent back was either processed as Brand new and would be sent back to the next customer, or immediately liquidated. The standards for processing it as new were so strict that pretty much any furniture sent back was liquidated. We were responsible for processing 15 returns an hour...which means we spent about 30 seconds looking at it.
We've tried literally everything man. cant get the bugger apart! i'm going to just have to get a box for it.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Also on another note, I'm 99% sure I've had a fucking package stolen from me.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
We've tried literally everything man. cant get the bugger apart! i'm going to just have to get a box for it.
After reading your post again, the only time I ever had to get one of those back apart was for
He's using a hammer, but the chair was 10 years old, so I ended up using a sledge hammer. Never did get it put back together because I ordered the wrong pneumatic part. Worth a shot, boxes are expensive.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
After reading your post again, the only time I ever had to get one of those back apart was for
He's using a hammer, but the chair was 10 years old, so I ended up using a sledge hammer. Never did get it put back together because I ordered the wrong pneumatic part. Worth a shot, boxes are expensive.
I do have one box that is fairly big... but the wrong size. Maybe I can cut the thing up and make my own box?? :p

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
I do have one box that is fairly big... but the wrong size. Maybe I can cut the thing up and make my own box?? :p
Or stuff it with newspaper/filler paper and call it a day.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.