12/17 - Manic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Anybody have any creative ways to wrap some sawhorses (they didn't come in a box)?

I don't have a box big enough to put them in, and I was hoping to try to figure out a way to wrap them where my boyfriend won't be able to guess what it is the minute he gets home from work.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody have any creative ways to wrap some sawhorses (they didn't come in a box)?

I don't have a box big enough to put them in, and I was hoping to try to figure out a way to wrap them where my boyfriend won't be able to guess what it is the minute he gets home from work.
nope, those need to come from Santa

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score

Decorate them like badly constructed reindeer? He might confuse them with a poorly executed holiday decoration

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I would add things to it so that it looks like an actual horse. Like a bucket on a stick on the front end or something. Or make it look like a bike.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
thank you haha i looked back on the first 1000 and saw that! actually i think i looked it up and found something called mmmturkeybacon so im going to give that a shot!
yeah I used to use that one. I switched to MTS when it came out. IDK if that one was ever updated for the new mturk site though

Reactions: keladry2009

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a wringer washer in my house if you ever really feeling like doing some old school laundry.
I AM SO JEALOUS. I have to wring things out by HAND! Like a CAVE PERSON! I know I could just order a standalone wringer, but it would take up too much space and it's so expensive.

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: This survey will be about the usage of several DESKTOP websites | Accept
Requester: Jonathan Hildebrand [A37IVWTBD21B20] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.06] [Pay=4.53] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=4.50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.74] [Fast=2.12] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=39] [ToS=5]
TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=10%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will review several desktop websites and then be asked to provide feedback.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
since I haven't caught a hit in over an hour:
is it pretentious to call my kitchen closet where I have a shelf for food a pantry? Even though it wasn't intended to be a pantry?
real important question here, folks.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
since I haven't caught a hit in over an hour:
is it pretentious to call my kitchen closet where I have a shelf for food a pantry? Even though it wasn't intended to be a pantry?
real important question here, folks.
I can step into my closet, it is a walk-in closet. I vote no.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
I AM SO JEALOUS. I have to wring things out by HAND! Like a CAVE PERSON! I know I could just order a standalone wringer, but it would take up too much space and it's so expensive.
It does take up quite a bit of space. I bought mine at an auction for $15 though, and it didn't look like it had been used all that much.

I actually bought it to wring stuff out when I was slinging tie dyes.
Oh, and I learned this sweet super fast way of folding shirts then too
also forgive me if that doesn't work. no gifs are playing right now because my internet is being superrrrr slow.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score

If you have a dollar tree near by they carry bags big enough of bikes maybe that would work:shrug:

Reactions: LoveMyLife

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Expectancy Violation | Accept
Requester: Academic Survey [A2L9QJSRDX7C54] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.49] [Pay=3.85] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.51] [Fast=4.52] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=4.65] [Reviews=41] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.85] [Pen=2.33 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 40:00
Available: 134
Description: Expectancy Violation
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Previous DoesNotExist ; peer1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: TabethaC and MarkC

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

Find something like a 4x8 piece of plywood or some such. Spread apart the horses by a few feet. Lay the plywood on the top of them, and tell him it's a new dining table or whatever.

SmolAliens

Reaction score
Anyone who isn't getting good HITs today, 'Transcribe the attestation/enlistment dates' is an interesting one--old UK military forms from the 1910s, something intriguing to pass the time :)

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.