12/17 - Manic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Has Prolific had a lot of activity for you lately? I was happy to see I had 8 or so surveys available when I logged in this morning, and hope they keep rolling in!
It's off an on...different for each person since a lot of the surveys you see are dependent on your "about you" section

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: A survey on decisions(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Selin Goksel [A19KZWH0DE56RI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.13] [Pay=2.60] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 40
Description: This is an 8-minute survey conducted for academic research. Participation will entail reading a scenario and responding to some questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: MarkC

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey on decisions(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Selin Goksel [A19KZWH0DE56RI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.13] [Pay=2.60] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 40
Description: This is an 8-minute survey conducted for academic research. Participation will entail reading a scenario and responding to some questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
5 min

Reactions: Kliq

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Has Prolific had a lot of activity for you lately? I was happy to see I had 8 or so surveys available when I logged in this morning, and hope they keep rolling in!
I get 1 or 2 per day. I'll get one in the morning and then if I'm able to check in at lunchtime there's usually another one waiting. They disappear if others get to them first, and I build stuff for a living so I'm not always at my screen.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I get 1 or 2 per day. I'll get one in the morning and then if I'm able to check in at lunchtime there's usually another one waiting. They disappear if others get to them first, and I build stuff for a living so I'm not always at my screen.
I get 1 or 2 per week. They often email me at 5am, which is probably one reason why I don't see very many of their surveys.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. He has good days and bad days. Today's not such a good day. This weekend I was installing handrails and grab bars around the house. He's had some bad falls (like trips to the ER falls :(... )
Hope my son's will take care of me like your taking care of your Dad.

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Hope my son's will take care of me like your taking care of your Dad.
Well, I'm all he's got - my mother died about 5 years ago, and he has no siblings or other family. And he's all I got - I'm not married or in a relationship and I have no siblings or kids, so it's just the two of us (and the dumb dog)

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I get 1 or 2 per week. They often email me at 5am, which is probably one reason why I don't see very many of their surveys.
Just FYI, they don't email for every survey. There can be a bunch up on the site to do and I might get one email, or I might not get one at all. I usually just keep it open in a tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.