I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Just snagged this, says 30-40 mins.

Title: Perceptions of Moral Behavior | PANDA
Requester: Bertram Gawronski [AF9U7RI5IP28R] (Req TV): $11.11/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.16] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 3.63] [Fast: 4.53]
Description:
Researchers at The University of Texas at Austin invite you to participate in a psychological study examining how people make moral judgments.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: NewDilemmas DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; DilemmaParticipant DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
13 min, a ton to read

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. He has good days and bad days. Today's not such a good day. This weekend I was installing handrails and grab bars around the house. He's had some bad falls (like trips to the ER falls :(... )
That's not good shit. He's LUCKY to have you, sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I didn't rush thru mine at all. Spent more time than most, I'm sure. No rejections. But I don't qual for the 8s. I wrote and they told me it was a longitudinal study and so I didn't qual, whatever sense that makes.
I'm in the same boat as you! I did the first two weeks and now nothing. Oh well. Who needs 'em?

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
just folded 3 loads of still warm laundry. there was a massive pile of folded towels and each time I looked over my dog was standing up resting her head on them with her eyes closed :love:
This reminds me of a sweet memory of kiddo. She was just able to sit up and I watched her slowly fall asleep while watching me fold clothes around her. I wonder where that precious photo is.

PE:$17.45

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
just folded 3 loads of still warm laundry. there was a massive pile of folded towels and each time I looked over my dog was standing up resting her head on them with her eyes closed :love:
a few weeks ago i didn't fold laundry for three days because my cat kept going to sleep on it every time I attempted.

Reactions: themildone

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I just changed my Prolific Assistant from 60 seconds to 30 seconds because I missed 2 in the last hour, which is as many as I had last week.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This reminds me of a sweet memory of kiddo. She was just able to sit up and I watched her slowly fall asleep while watching me fold clothes around her. I wonder where that precious photo is.

PE:$17.45
awwww <3 I used to fold clothes while kiddo sat in a bumbo. even at just a few months old he'd get angry if he saw the clothes basket but couldn't watch me fold them

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
went to bed early last night. slept in late this morning and went for a run. 12:46 pace for 3.31 miles. very happy about that. now on to turking.

Status
Not open for further replies.