12/17 - Manic Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
8 days left :santa:
I have an appointment to get the last of my new audio stuffs put in my truck Christmas Eve morning, thats my Christmas present to myself. I have really bad Tinnitus (ringing in the ear) that hasn't gone away for over 10 years, so i like my music fairly loud to drown it out.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Stoppit, I just spent all my Christmas money on bills because I bought a new vehicle last month and didn't pay attention to the payment/insurance being due the same week a lot of my other bills are due. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:( Sorry to hear that. Maybe Mturk will drop a lot of money in the next few days

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Ouch.......

Stoppit, I just spent all my Christmas money on bills because I bought a new vehicle last month and didn't pay attention to the payment/insurance being due the same week a lot of my other bills are due. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: Merovign

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish Christmas was tomorrow so we could get it over with :thinking:
You and me both just finished some for cookies. After Christmas I'll not cook anything for a month eat out ONLY!!!!

Reactions: Sondi

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Not having any money for gifts used to be stressful, but now I feel kind of like the pressure's off.

I got a godchild (unofficial) a toy tho.

Reactions: katarina

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Not having any money for gifts used to be stressful, but now I feel kind of like the pressure's off.

I got a godchild (unofficial) a toy tho.
One of the perks of not having kids. Although both sets of parents go all out on us still so I feel like I always need to get them something. My siblings can go fuck themselves. :D

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Dad's coffee cup has become too friggin' disgusting so I'm getting him a new one, that seals completely shut because he drops it a lot. If you know of one, I'd welcome some suggestions. He had an insulated steel one. Narrow is good because he can't grip much

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you! I did the first two weeks and now nothing. Oh well. Who needs 'em?
I did not see them or get email this week, but it is early. My coworker didn't get one until Wednesday last week.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the perks of not having kids. Although both sets of parents go all out on us still so I feel like I always need to get them something. My siblings can go fuck themselves. :D
Well.. they're not going to have any kids either if that's what they do with their spare time.

Reactions: savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I wish Christmas was tomorrow so we could get it over with :thinking:
dude same. i currently cannot stand my family and am not looking forward to any of this, or the amount of money i don't have that i've spent

Reactions: katarina and Sondi

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
Crap I just hit submit on one of those video transcription HITs without pasting the text into the box. Dammit! Here comes my first reject for the week. :(

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you have kids, you can make them be smart and then they'll get rich and buy you all kinds of nice gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.