Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Had a pretty bad night last night. Was going to sleep and my mind for some reason thought it was getting poisoned and started screaming at me to open my eyes. Shook me up quite a bit. I was very shaky and had to get out of bed and take a shower. I was able to relax a bit and put some meditation music on when I got back into bed and got some sleep. Anyone else ever have this problem? I take it it was a panic attack.
Were you having a hard time breathing, or chest pains? Could have been sleep paralysis, a super vivid dream, or a panic attack. Whatever it was, it definitely sounds unpleasant :(

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

Had a pretty bad night last night. Was going to sleep and my mind for some reason thought it was getting poisoned and started screaming at me to open my eyes. Shook me up quite a bit. I was very shaky and had to get out of bed and take a shower. I was able to relax a bit and put some meditation music on when I got back into bed and got some sleep. Anyone else ever have this problem? I take it it was a panic attack.
Sounds like a parasomnia episode. When you first start to fall asleep, your brain is inbetween sleeping and being awake and gets all fuzzy and messy. Sometimes it translates into dreams coming into real life.

I have fairly awful parasomnia (which is like an umbrella term for "all kinds of sleep issues") and have had that before. It doesn't bother me much anymore though. I'm sorry you had it. It is normal.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
The CSATS video was 8+ min but it's taken 3 min so far just to confirm and hit continue twice. Still waiting for a code. Gonna have to drop the next one.

Edit: Probably gonna have to email on this one, been on a loading screen after hitting continue for five minutes.

Last edited:

Dark Jade

Reaction score
Were you having a hard time breathing, or chest pains? Could have been sleep paralysis, a super vivid dream, or a panic attack. Whatever it was, it definitely sounds unpleasant :(
Nope no hard time breathing or chest pains. Just had this overwhelming feeling like my mind was being poisoned as I was drifting off to sleep. Kept getting worse until I was forced to open my eyes and get out of bed.

Sounds like a parasomnia episode. When you first start to fall asleep, your brain is inbetween sleeping and being awake and gets all fuzzy and messy. Sometimes it translates into dreams coming into real life.

I have fairly awful parasomnia (which is like an umbrella term for "all kinds of sleep issues") and have had that before. It doesn't bother me much anymore though. I'm sorry you had it. It is normal.
Sounds about right. When you say it doesn't bother you much anymore do you mean you are able to keep your eyes closed and ride it out? Because that seemed impossible lol

Reactions: themildone

greg

Hey that tickles
Reaction score
I'm supposed to get this one today. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VG761C?th=1&psc=1
I'll let you know how I like it. Both Best Buy and Amazon had several Stanley's on sale. If they come back at the same prices.

Here's a link to to a whole bunch that were on sale within the last couple days. https://slickdeals.net/f/12459379-2...re-free-s-h?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
I think that's the one. 8 days until Christmas? I better get on it....Thanks!

Reactions: turkinlight

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nope no hard time breathing or chest pains. Just had this overwhelming feeling like my mind was being poisoned as I was drifting off to sleep. Kept getting worse until I was forced to open my eyes and get out of bed.

Sounds about right. When you say it doesn't bother you much anymore do you mean you are able to keep your eyes closed and ride it out? Because that seemed impossible lol
Sorry, I should have clarified.

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.49] [Pay=2.47] [Fast=4.16] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=4.08] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=107] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.94] [Pen=1.22 days] [Res=null] [Rec=40%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.02
Duration: 45:00
Available: 85
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (86Aoo2823aaXpfmNK)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

just a heads up, the site seems to be having some issues loading

Reactions: Merovign

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Economic Games(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lerner Laboratory [A2QVB5V5V4BBQF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.88] [Pay=3.96] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.48] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.54] [Pen=0.85 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 23
Description: You will play economic games, with a possibility to earn a bonus!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [411176047-120507] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: LoveMyLife

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Under 2 mins

Title: Short Consumer Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Boston Decision Laboratory [A15HTJTGHH26A2] (Req TV): $17.74/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.81] [Fair: 4.35] [Comm: 3.24] [Fast: 4.42]
Description:
3-5 minute consumer survey.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Exc: [-491155121-120488] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

4ish mins

Title: Short scenario study | PANDA
Requester: B. Gazdag [A36RG0XF11J377] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 2.38] [Fair: 4.20] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
Description:
Please follow the link to the survey
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Envy scenario DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.