How often do you wash your bed sheets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Today has been all over the place with scripts. First the Dashboard Enhancer correctly shows my bonuses, then it doesn't. Next the MTS tracker next to the worker ID somehow is higher than my actual projected daily, but not high enough to be included bonuses. And this whole time I have a mini heart attack everytime I upate my dashboard because of the alignment of the HIT Status updates keeps making me think I got another rejection.

I. Hate. This. New. Site!

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Plant Lovers: SPRAY hits - Place a bounding box around sprayed areas-READ UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS | Accept
Requester: Jeffrey Du [A229IGGZYNFUR8] Contact
TO: [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 4.73] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.05
Duration: 5 minutes
Available: 161
Description: Draw bounding boxes around sprayed areas in the image. READ INSTRUCTIONS. This is a new qual that will be required for work on ALL future spray hits.
Requirements: Spray Superstar GreaterThan 49; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.26.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
So, I noticed this on the Amazon Payments page randomly just now - there was a link to information about them verifying our information. Clicked it, and came to this:

"Additional Information Regarding Amazon's Request for Identity Information
You should have recently received an e-mail from Amazon requesting that you provide identity information in order to retain your Amazon Payments account. We've requested this information in order to verify your identity.
Please fax the requested information to 206-946-7201.
The information we need varies based on the identity you used to sign up for your Amazon Payments account.
If you registered for your account using a business identity and provided an EIN at the time of registration, please provide the following information:
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN) acknowledgement letter provided to you by the IRS
  • A copy of a utility bill, bank statement, phone bill, or similar document mailed to your business at its physical location in the U.S. Alternatively, you may provide a copy of a lease agreement or other documentation evidencing that your business is operating at the address you provided to Amazon Payments.
If you registered as an individual and provided a SSN at the time of registration, please provide the following information:
  • Government issued identification, such as a State Driver License, State Identity Card, US Passport, Green Card, or other government issued identification bearing a signature, picture, control number, issuance and expiration date, and your personal identity details including you legal name, physical address, and date of birth.
  • A copy of a utility bill, bank statement, phone bill, or similar document mailed to your physical address. Alternatively, you may provide a copy of a lease agreement or other documentation evidencing your residence at the address you provided to Amazon Payments."

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Also, this:

"Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why have I received this notification?

In order to comply with current eligibility standards applicable to Amazon Payments accounts, which have changed since the time you created your Amazon Payments account, Amazon is requesting additional information from you. We'll use this information to verify your identity.

Q: What happens if I do not provide this information?
If you don't respond to Amazon's request for information, further use of your Amazon Payments
Account will be blocked within 14-days of our initial request.

If you have a balance in your Amazon Payments account at the time your account is blocked, you will be required to verify your identity before access to your funds is restored. If you currently have a balance you may spend or disburse it prior to your account being blocked.

Q: Can I still access my funds if I don't provide this information?
Yes, you will have the ability to withdraw funds from your account for 14-days from the date we sent you our request. After 14-days have passed you will be required to provide the requested information in order to withdraw your funds.

Q: Will I still have the ability to make purchases on sites that allow you to pay using Amazon Payments?
Yes. You will continue to have the ability to make purchases using Amazon Payments wherever you see it offered.

Q: Will closing my Amazon Payments account affect my Amazon Seller Central account?
No. Your Amazon Payments account is separate from your Amazon Seller Central account. Your accounts for Checkout by Amazon, Login and Pay with Amazon and other Seller Services won’t be impacted.

Q: Will I still have access to my mTurk account as a requestor?
If you do not verify your Amazon Payments account, your mTurk account will be suspended and you will no longer be able to purchase Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs).

Q: Will I still have access to my mTurk account as a worker?
If you do not verify your Amazon Payments account, your mTurk account will be suspended and you will no longer be able to complete Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs).

Q: Will this impact my ability to shop on Amazon.com or access previously purchased digital content like Kindle books?
No. This doesn't affect your Amazon.com account, and you will continue to have the ability to shop on Amazon.com. You will also continue to have access to previously purchased digital content, including Kindle books.

Q: Will this remove my credit cards and addresses stored with Amazon.com?
No. Your Amazon.com payment methods and addresses will continue to be available on Amazon.com.

Q: Is this related to my Amazon.com Store Card or my Amazon.com Rewards Visa?
No. You'll still have access to your Amazon.com Store Card and/or Amazon.com Rewards Visa."

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Just noticed th return option no longer there on PC.

Somehow, PC panda'd a bunch of Jeffrey Du HITs. Filled my queue. So I had to race around back and forth on the new site to return each one, three clicks each time and some timed out. I think it could have been from last week, not sure.

That was quite frustrating. You can't get to your queue easily anymore. UGH

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
This should also tell us a lot about how they view us:

"If you do not verify your Amazon Payments account, your mTurk account will be suspended and you will no longer be able to purchase Human Intelligence Tasks (HITs)."

Reactions: Binxybaby and jan

charlie

Reaction score
the newer hitfinder not working today? it was fine friday. any suggestions?

Reaction score
I for one have to say I like the site. Thanks to all the people making the scripts I like and use, I am just as comfortable using it as I was the old site.
I only started turking a few months ago, so nothing much has changed for me, except the stupid 'confirm' box, that appeared a few days ago, when you return a hit. Does anyone like this "feature?" Honestly, I hate it with a passion:tantrum:

Murkturk

Reaction score
Am I missing something or can you no longer show only HITs with 3+ TO in HIT Finder?

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
can someone show me a link to how to create a new "panda?" or how to hoard hits quickly?

I was going to research this b4 the 15th, but the Denver Broncos' season tanked and I was busy laughing at that

Status
Not open for further replies.