• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I only started turking a few months ago, so nothing much has changed for me, except the stupid 'confirm' box, that appeared a few days ago, when you return a hit. Does anyone like this "feature?" Honestly, I hate it with a passion:tantrum:
that is part of MTS. you can turn that off by going to the settings in MTS and unselecting Confirm Return HIT. i like the feature a lot because its an extra check on making sure you don't accidentally return anything.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Struggling between being angry as hell at this garbage website and happy as hell because I'm making great money.

Weird morning.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
I only started turking a few months ago, so nothing much has changed for me, except the stupid 'confirm' box, that appeared a few days ago, when you return a hit. Does anyone like this "feature?" Honestly, I hate it with a passion:tantrum:
That's an MTS feature to confirm a returned hit since a lot of people had accidental returns. You can disable it on the settings.

Reactions: turkinthailand

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Am I missing something or can you no longer show only HITs with 3+ TO in HIT Finder?
you currently can't change the HF search based on TO. but i would recommend NOT using this type of setting anyway. you will miss out on any new requesters who don't have any TO reviews yet.

Reactions: Murkturk

Murkturk

Reaction score
you currently can't change the HF search based on TO. but i would recommend NOT using this type of setting anyway. you will miss out on any new requesters who don't have any TO reviews yet.
Yeah good point, I used to have it set to 3+ and also showing requesters with no ratings. But seeing all of this garbage > 2 stuff is really throwing me off.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I for one have to say I like the site. Thanks to all the people making the scripts I like and use, I am just as comfortable using it as I was the old site.
I really like it as well :) This is really no different than when each of us started turking and were not familiar to the site, its quirks or using scripts. I'm more than grateful to all the script writers who have taken the time to update AND SHARE their updated scripts with us.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah good point, I used to have it set to 3+ and also showing requesters with no ratings. But seeing all of this garbage > 2 stuff is really throwing me off.
i personally take full advantage of the block list, so if you see requesters with consistently bad TO that you don't want shown, just add them to your block list.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
So, I noticed this on the Amazon Payments page randomly just now - there was a link to information about them verifying our information. Clicked it, and came to this:

"Additional Information Regarding Amazon's Request for Identity Information
You should have recently received an e-mail from Amazon requesting that you provide identity information in order to retain your Amazon Payments account. We've requested this information in order to verify your identity.
Please fax the requested information to 206-946-7201.
The information we need varies based on the identity you used to sign up for your Amazon Payments account.
If you registered for your account using a business identity and provided an EIN at the time of registration, please provide the following information:
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN) acknowledgement letter provided to you by the IRS
  • A copy of a utility bill, bank statement, phone bill, or similar document mailed to your business at its physical location in the U.S. Alternatively, you may provide a copy of a lease agreement or other documentation evidencing that your business is operating at the address you provided to Amazon Payments.
If you registered as an individual and provided a SSN at the time of registration, please provide the following information:
  • Government issued identification, such as a State Driver License, State Identity Card, US Passport, Green Card, or other government issued identification bearing a signature, picture, control number, issuance and expiration date, and your personal identity details including you legal name, physical address, and date of birth.
  • A copy of a utility bill, bank statement, phone bill, or similar document mailed to your physical address. Alternatively, you may provide a copy of a lease agreement or other documentation evidencing your residence at the address you provided to Amazon Payments."
I did not receive an Email about needing extra information and I see nothing prominent on my Payments Account page. Slightly concerned now, though.

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a way to have the search bar show constantly on the new site or is this just how the new site is?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did not receive an Email about needing extra information and I see nothing prominent on my Payments Account page. Slightly concerned now, though.
They've messed up and done bullshit like this before.
Everything should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.