Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It'll definitely help. I don't understand it either but that's how it is :(
It makes some sense since I've been just like "GO ahead queue, fill up with ZOLTARS!" and walking away, then being sad when it's not catching bunches.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It makes some sense since I've been just like "GO ahead queue, fill up with ZOLTARS!" and walking away, then being sad when it's not catching bunches.
before mturk introduced throttling that's how it was. you could get a full queue in about 30 seconds. It was awesome.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i was doing mine quickly as they came in and only got 40 *shrug*

Reactions: themildone

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
My sister in law tried to guilt trip my husband and I for not going to her three kids' Christmas program and every single practice and game they play. Really? Are aunts and uncles supposed to be at every single event now? When did this happen? When we were kids I saw my aunts and uncles twice a year at the most.
everyone came to my high school graduation... i don't think they attended anything else... wait, i did have an aunt come to my arraignment once lol

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
If that's the case I would never be home with my own child. I have seven nieces and nephews all in extra curricular activities and sports. Four of which live an hour away.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
everyone came to my high school graduation... i don't think they attended anything else... wait, i did have an aunt come to my arraignment once lol
They didn't come to my graduation either time. I don't blame them; They aren't my parents.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about brands and services | Accept
Requester: Marina [A1GYSE8Y8UB5V8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.19] [Pay=4.10] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.06] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=21] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.84] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 20:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about brands and services
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: 4ourfuture

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
If that's the case I would never be home with my own child. I have seven nieces and nephews all in extra curricular activities and sports. Four of which live an hour away.
I got 9 grand kids now, and we go to most of them. we miss a few if it's a conflict, but like I said before, the kids know and they really enjoy us putting in the effort

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I got 9 grand kids now, and we go to most of them. we miss a few if it's a conflict, but like I said before, the kids know and they really enjoy us putting in the effort
my son isn't in school yet but he's been in 2 church plays and he wanted his aunt, grandparents, and dad to come so bad. None of them would. it kills me. :(

LoveMyLife

Reaction score
Managed to make it a tad over $30. Guess I will run to the store. Boyfriend decided he wanted Chicken Cordon bleu for dinner. I always thought you had to make it yourself or get it at a restaurant, but he says they have it in the frozen section. Never seen it before so I'm going to go look for some and try not to spend anymore money on Christmas while I'm there, wish me luck! :sneaky:

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I have no problem showing up to a few games or events here and there to support them. My problem is our siblings think we need to be just as involved as a parent and if we miss anything at all, guilt trip city.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Managed to make it a tad over $30. Guess I will run to the store. Boyfriend decided he wanted Chicken Cordon bleu for dinner. I always thought you had to make it yourself or get it at a restaurant, but he says they have it in the frozen section. Never seen it before so I'm going to go look for some and try not to spend anymore money on Christmas while I'm there, wish me luck! :sneaky:
I've had it frozen, it's delish

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
my neices and nephews are 5 and under... they don't really have "things" for me to attend yet... of course kids love the support... my grandma used to come and pick us up from school whenever it rained so we didn't have to wait at the bus stop. we all love those little things as a kid.

btw of course i want to see my kids sing in front of other people tonight... the other kids, not so much lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
my son isn't in school yet but he's been in 2 church plays and he wanted his aunt, grandparents, and dad to come so bad. None of them would. it kills me. :(
I go to all the kids things. I sit in the back, though, because sometimes kids are ridiculously funny and it's not nice for adults to giggle at kids lol

(by "all the kids" I mean the ones I'm close enough to go to. When we're in town we do the out-of-town kids things too. Auntie and Uncle of the year over here.)

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
my neices and nephews are 5 and under... they don't really have "things" for me to attend yet... of course kids love the support... my grandma used to come and pick us up from school whenever it rained so we didn't have to wait at the bus stop. we all love those little things as a kid.

btw of course i want to see my kids sing in front of other people tonight... the other kids, not so much lol
I missed so much shit when our kids were growing up, I guess I'm just trying to make up for it.

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
i would've went to the dentist with my 5yo niece today, she is getting a tooth pulled.. but my oldest has exams and has to be picked up early

Reactions: 4ourfuture
Status
Not open for further replies.