12/19 - Trading Places Tuesday

Have you seen coffeeowl's favorite "holiday" movie Trading Places?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Did you update the script? It gave me a queue full of Julians despite me having a 5 hit limit. Checked for a script update and there was one that stopped alll the issues I was having.

Like, I just updated it 15 minutes ago.
Yes, everything is updated.

Reactions: <Gucci>

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, duh. It stands to reason, if you work for Amazon, you're used to poor pay and treatment, so turking is a step up.
What are you talking about Amazon is one of the better employers, assuming you're working in the states.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well hm. The notes in the update I just did said it fixed the queue error, and it did for me. I thought a really recent update had been made. I did update this morning but had to update again this evening when I got a queue full of 10 minute timer hits!

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Well hm. The notes in the update I just did said it fixed the queue error, and it did for me. I thought a really recent update had been made. I did update this morning but had to update again this evening when I got a queue full of 10 minute timer hits!
I think it's telling me to take the rest of the night off.
Thank you though! Glad you got your error fixed at least! :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Not to keep harping, but according to greasy fork he updated it 35 mins ago. Have you checked for updates within the last hour? (Just hoping to help you out as I was having the same issues and this update fixed them all. Alarms, colors, queue limit, etc.)

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
about 7 minutes
Title: Short Interactive Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Chris Boyce-Jacino [ASPV0O078YM2G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.73] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.85
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Complete a short survey based task with a possible bonus payment
Requirements: Exc: [64437940-68393] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
Not to keep harping, but according to greasy fork he updated it 35 mins ago. Have you checked for updates within the last hour? (Just hoping to help you out as I was having the same issues and this update fixed them all. Alarms, colors, queue limit, etc.)
That update must have happened just after I reinstalled again. Working now!!! Thank you!

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
normally, it pops up and says that there is an update for me.

I went to the site and there it is.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Seriously, if I ran mturk, I would have at least one person whose ONLY job would be to be an EXPERT on what workers (of every level, from fraudster to casual to moneymaker to badass) actually do. And I'd have someone whose job it is to be an EXPERT on what requesters actually do (and requesters of every type, and from atrocious to excellent). Both jobs would require actual research on the actual world. Does mturk have these people? I don't know, but I'm guessing not.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Work LIke a Real Juror - This is research on a real case(~ 75 minutes) | Accept
Requester: John Campbell [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 3.09] [Comm: 2.60] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$10.00
Duration: 2 hours 10 minutes
Available: 14
Description: This will require you to read about 30 minutes of text and view 10 minutes of video. Entire study will take 60-70 minutes. You will have to pass attention checks (required by our clients) to be paid. Only proceed if you like to read and enjoy interesting stories.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Exc: [2204546-68460] DoesNotExist; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.0.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.