12/19 - Word Up Wednesday!

Would you rather have beef or chicken fajitas?

• Beef

• Chicken

• I'm a Vegetarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We are always on the same crew! Except I think I read you are "only" 7k hits from the new Alexandrias and I am closer to 14k. You'd think 20k would be sufficient for those :D
I wish 20k was enough!

Right now I need ~8k hits to get to 30k. And also I think I did say earlier that it was 7, but I'm not so good with math LOL

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I try to get up a little earlier, I forget how miserable I am when I do that.

Also had to throw the best one I caught back because there was a hidden 30 minute survey behind a tiny survey and there wasn't time.

And people won't stop calling, texting, messaging, emailing, even though everybody knows by now I'm not even usually up yet.

Also, I hate everything. Somebody go back to yesterday and tell me to sleep in.

Reactions: cyberwasp

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
waitwait is the hamster IN the microwave? :eek:

idk, I've made almost $500 more this year than last AND I became a single mom so I had my toddler all day...
edit: just looked, it's actually almost $1k more
So .... does that mean that if I want to make more money as a Turker, I should become a .......................... mom? 'Cause, we're going to have several problems with that.

Reactions: Despairagus

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So .... does that mean that if I want to make more money as a Turker, I should become a .......................... mom? 'Cause, we're going to have several problems with that.
yes, that's the ticket. the only way. Sorry, man. :p

charlie

Reaction score
79 Alexandrias = $11.85
update: 81 now. letting my panda run for a little while to catch stragglers or returns.
and with those, my $20 daily goal is beaten :D
nice thing is Alexandrias all approve the same day so I'll have somewhere over $20 to transfer tonight when call it a day.

Last edited:

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
hey all

anyone having a problem today with panda crazy helper? the icons to add something to PC after I missed it are not coming up - see:

should be in that area. I rebooted my computer, reinstalled the script, and I found somewhere where the coder said if you have this problem change line 258 to something else which i did, which didn't work either.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Every time I try to get up a little earlier, I forget how miserable I am when I do that.

Also had to throw the best one I caught back because there was a hidden 30 minute survey behind a tiny survey and there wasn't time.

And people won't stop calling, texting, messaging, emailing, even though everybody knows by now I'm not even usually up yet.

Also, I hate everything. Somebody go back to yesterday and tell me to sleep in.
k.

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/1394311/

Status
Not open for further replies.