12/19 - Word Up Wednesday!

Would you rather have beef or chicken fajitas?

• Beef

• Chicken

• I'm a Vegetarian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylycat

Reaction score
hey all

anyone having a problem today with panda crazy helper? the icons to add something to PC after I missed it are not coming up - see:

should be in that area. I rebooted my computer, reinstalled the script, and I found somewhere where the coder said if you have this problem change line 258 to something else which i did, which didn't work either.
I had the same thing happen to me last week, I reinstalled and changed the line. Nothing happened. I did nothing else and about an hour later the links were there again. I have no clue what happened but maybe it'll fix in time like it did with mine.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I would be making so many quarters if I did those HITs rn.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to be a bother but I somehow killed all my scripts when updating tampermonkey, what's the name of the hourly rate script please?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

charlie

Reaction score
i've got 3 pandas running on HC but seeing as how I made my goal for the day I'm going to get some more cleaning done. I'll check back later!

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
so is panda crazy helper still showing the buttons for everyone else? kinda important i use them constantly... shit

TabethaC

Reaction score
so is panda crazy helper still showing the buttons for everyone else? kinda important i use them constantly... shit
Mine seems to be showing them just fine.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
ok, thanks. not sure what to do. reading around on other people that have had the problem

Minx2121

Reaction score
I guess I am done for now, daughter is up, might be back on later to grab my last $3 :p

Reactions: Despairagus

hockeyfan87

Reaction score
good call...i forget people have real jobs....LOL
Wish I could turk enough to make decent money... The "real job" is starting to wear thin on me.

Truck schedule changed this week..supervisor asked what my days off were (he was moving people around on the schedule), told me my days off would remain the same. I was off yesterday, went out and enjoyed my day off, come home, go to sleep, wake up at 3am to see texts from 6 hours earlier telling me I was supposed to come in, even though I had never been asked/told to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.