12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
I think we've all done it at some point, I know I did it when they were flooding and I didn't know how to do one of hte hits properly so just returned it and locked out.
Are Zs still coming in? Hope I wasn't blocked, I returned a lot last time because I returned one and got that error message.

ccmet121

Contributor
Reaction score
Need a good day today. Been slacking the last 2 weeks. Lets do this mturk gods.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I freaking hate when surveys ask you extremely specific questions about what you read, like about how many millions or exact percentage of people are affected by something. I read the entire thing and was paying attention, but I don't memorize exact numbers. That's not an efficient way to make sure people are paying attention. That's just a way for me to return the HIT. It's like high schoolers getting a lecture on a topic and then immediately have a quiz on it without getting to study. You don't just memorize that stuff instantly unless you have a photographic memory.
I've had this happen a few times where I had no clue what the detail they were asking about was, I've never been rejected for answering wrong. I would not worry too much about it.

Reactions: Lauren

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about helping a charity | PANDA
Requester: Stefanie Robinson [A16ISRLMJAIH5K] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about helping a charity
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;
<5 mins.

Twisted65

Reaction score
Are Zs still coming in? Hope I wasn't blocked, I returned a lot last time because I returned one and got that error message.
No they're done, just the random return once in awhile. If you're using PC I believe if you're blocked the PC for the zolt hits will look different, different color maybe.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
No they're done, just the random return once in awhile. If you're using PC I believe if you're blocked the PC for the zolt hits will look different, different color maybe.

The box would turn black, iirc.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's really helpful information.

My goal for today is $15. Tomorrow it will be $20. My best was $40.

Today I have made $5.08, working hard.

There seems to be a lot of 'unknown unknowns' preventing me from working at your level
She has one of the best closed quals out there.
Can't compare your earnings in that situation.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
The other part is trying.
I've tried to cap on Zs for probably over a month. I don't think that has much to do with it, although I probably could have yesterday if I had gotten up a decent hour but days like yesterday are super random and something you can't really rely on.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been getting too greedy trying to get all 4 Z's when 12c ones are usually reliable pouring in (which I usually cap on normal days.) Makes sense because at the moment the 12c ones are the least attractive out of the 4. I think tomorrow I will try to cap on those first and whatever's left is just a bonus :wink:

Today's Projected Earnings: $19.28

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.