12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Starslip @Starslip did you ever hear back from the requester that wanted pictures of the grocery store items?

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been doing this off and on for about 3-4 years, and I have not gotten any closed quals, or masters. Hmm.. what don't I know?

Do batches.
Hang out with us.

That's not a lot of HITs for 3-4 years.
Not to brag but I did more HITs than that yesterday alone.

Closed quals are only gained by those lucky enough to be here when qual HITs drop.
Ya snooze, ya lose.

Subhazard

Reaction score
Do batches.
Hang out with us.

That's not a lot of HITs for 3-4 years.
Not to brag but I did more HITs than that yesterday alone.

Closed quals are only gained by those lucky enough to be here when qual HITs drop.
Ya snooze, ya lose.
How do you do that many in a day?

Reactions: C to the J

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score

Subhazard

Reaction score
I'll rephrase.

How do you do thousands of batches in a day without losing your mind?

Reactions: panda3303

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
morning!
So hubby took the two girls to the pediatrician for their annual physical. Bring the baby's wheelchair I said. No, he said. Me Daddy. Me strong. Me will carry baby on shoulder. Ok. I said. He just called me sounding flustered af. He didnt know there were annual forms to fill out. There's hearing and vision (neither of which the baby will sit still for, so we shall see). And he's trying to hold her and manage the six year old all at once. So he's basically a mess right now. But I have absolutely no sympathy because I do this shit all year every year (We have 4 kids, so dentists, physicals, asthma, sick visits, forms etc-all me) and besides I told him what to do.
I never thought z's would be my relaxation, but here we are :bode:. z's are officially better than having to take kids to their appointments.

jan

Reaction score
well, I took the car to the dealership yesterday, for them to repair a very expensive part that was under warrantee. They came back with a bunch of mess about how I needed x,y, and z (and besides, they claimed my battery was failing -- which it will, someday, I know - the car has 100000 miles on it - it's a toyota). She even said it wasn't under warrantee - and LIED about why (I called my real car repair folks and they pulled the memo from toyota and were like, no, they have to fix it).
Then, knowing I want to get out of town, they said: it can't be fixed for 7-10 days. Standing next to the liar (shoot, did I say liar? Her name was Jenny) was a salesperson who said 'have I heard about their special trade in deal?'
The weird thing is that when I told her to fix it, they suddenly could fix it in 2 days, not 7-10.
I've never left negative reviews online before, but I think just this once........................(after I get the car back, tho.............)

Status
Not open for further replies.