12/20 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinatadragon

Reaction score
Read some TO reports that David Smith rejects without reason gonna wait these out, already did a bunch. Rekognitions already approving.

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
why do some pandas turn red or purple in panda crazy?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it works in the search box at the top of the hit
Are there any errors in the console log after you try to paste it? If so, what are they?

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Help us rate the civility of these comments. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Francis Morgan [A24CBVQXH0YQNX] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 14
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Team 79 has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification has been granted

check the requester
you might be in a different group than I am.
It keeps growing :D

Reactions: Jharkan

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
So how do you attract clients? Do you get them off of upwork or personal website?
I poached the first one off MTurk. The rest have been word of mouth referrals from that person.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Are there any errors in the console log after you try to paste it? If so, what are they?
Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of undefined
at PASTE_WORKER_ID (chrome-extension://bkpnjeohkfpbagdakpfeppbmbahjgadg/all.js:13:13)
at chrome.extension.onMessage.addListener (chrome-extension://bkpnjeohkfpbagdakpfeppbmbahjgadg/all.js:3:5)

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of undefined
at PASTE_WORKER_ID (chrome-extension://bkpnjeohkfpbagdakpfeppbmbahjgadg/all.js:13:13)
at chrome.extension.onMessage.addListener (chrome-extension://bkpnjeohkfpbagdakpfeppbmbahjgadg/all.js:3:5)
Old version of MTS then, update it again.

DesolationRow

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Title: Help us rate the civility of these comments. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Francis Morgan [A24CBVQXH0YQNX] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: -
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 14
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: Team 79 has been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US; Adult Content Qualification has been granted

check the requester
you might be in a different group than I am.
Not getting kicked off this time. Available number is increasing. Some of these comments are hilarious and cracking me up.

cassius

Reaction score
Then they wouldn't need us ... maybe :p :heartribbon:
As I understand though technology has to be taught and it learns, but it is very hard to have something auto transcribe unless it is trained by the voice doing the transcribing. When you through in all the noise, the AI gets lost. I can speak directly into my google mic and it picks up the TV in the other room.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Old version of MTS then, update it again.
I clicked on the download word in the instructions, maybe that hasn't been updated.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I clicked on the download word in the instructions, maybe that hasn't been updated.
It should be good, I pushed a version change so if it installs as version 0.2.0.3 that is the right one.

exdotish

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually likes the ProductRnR "label images" HITs? I feel like they don't get grabbed up quickly, but I actually enjoy them. 8 cents each for less than half a minute of work (with a script defaulting everything to to Unrelated) and they seem to be in abundance. Plus I'm still working on numbers, 350 until 5000, so it helps with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.