Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
also that apt is by the lakes

not many crimes happen by the lake

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i wonder if the same stabbing you saw was the same stabbing that my friends at odu saw. it was about that time. all of hampton roads is basically a shit hole though, i feel for you.

I saw it in 2012 - it was my last semester there. I got tired of that shit really quick.

yeah pretty much, and I'm feeling pretty stuck at the moment. One day. I just wanna move to the mountains, that's all.

Reactions: bxpretzel

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
i have no idea. i contacted the property via email just now lmao. i feel crazy enough to place a downpayment down and take a greyhound to Memphis
The good thing about TN is there's a lot of open areas outside of cities where the comparable rent to what you're paying in Houston will benefit you tenfold. It's like this in a lot of the country, find one of those lower cost of living states, and stay away from the city. EZ profit.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I saw it in 2012 - it was my last semester there. I got tired of that shit really quick.

yeah pretty much, and I'm feeling pretty stuck at the moment. One day. I just wanna move to the mountains, that's all.
that's what i did :ROFL:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
This has probably already been brought up but I'm not sure what to search to find out. Here's my problem:

If I click the auto-accept link from HitScraper and the HIT is no longer available, the URL changes to a bunch of search terms...not the HIT URL. So how do I panda the HIT (or whatever we're calling it now)? Should I be using a different scraper?
Please and thank you.
i went through the same shit.

u gotta be fast.

if u click on a link in scraper and it says no longer available, quickly go back to scraper, find the "accept" link, RIGHT CLICK AND GO TO COPY LINK ADDRESS.

Put that link into panda crazy to start a panda for it.

Reactions: arcyjay

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i have no idea. i contacted the property via email just now lmao. i feel crazy enough to place a downpayment down and take a greyhound to Memphis
TQueen @TQueen talk him out of this

Reactions: Peachy

$1 Survey Man

Reaction score
This has probably already been brought up but I'm not sure what to search to find out. Here's my problem:

If I click the auto-accept link from HitScraper and the HIT is no longer available, the URL changes to a bunch of search terms...not the HIT URL. So how do I panda the HIT (or whatever we're calling it now)? Should I be using a different scraper?
Please and thank you.
There's probably a more elegant way, but I just copy every link address before I click to accept it.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes! My one roommates owns our house and could afford it on his own. I do pay my rent, early, every single month. I don't play games.
sounds ideal! i'm moving in. be there in 5 hours. Hope you like overweight strippers showing up at 4 a.m. to drink busch beer.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Meh. I lived in the ghetto for the past five years, and didn't die going to old dominion, even though I witness someone get stabbed on hampton blvd at 4pm on a tuesday. I'm pretty hardened. LOL. That would also be an excessive commute as my job is almost in NC. Unfortunately Moyock isn't much cheaper.
Yeah -- they treat this area like we are a big city but our salaries are small town. Apartments are way too expensive here.

Reactions: savvy

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah -- they treat this area like we are a big city but our salaries are small town. Apartments are way too expensive here.
oh you are in HR too? where are you? hopefully not bad news or something

Reactions: savvy

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
wow. this 16.00 hit is even more work than i thought it would be when i made that joke about it being a lot of work

Reactions: savvy and bxpretzel

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
If someone wanted a cheap laptop for just turking would Wal-Mart be a bad choice?

Reactions: SCOTTM
Status
Not open for further replies.