12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKin2010

Reaction score
I'm trying to work on the CMU HITs and keep getting an error message :

We apologize, an error has occurred in provisioning your HIT. If you accepted this HIT, please return it.

Code: 20

Anyone know what this means? I forgot to turn off PANDA earlier and I think I had a bunch expire while I was gone.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm trying to work on the CMU HITs and keep getting an error message :

We apologize, an error has occurred in provisioning your HIT. If you accepted this HIT, please return it.

Code: 20

Anyone know what this means? I forgot to turn off PANDA earlier and I think I had a bunch expire while I was gone.
They are having issues with their hits. Try a different browser. They are working for some people but others.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
why is my "Automatically accept the next HIT" box getting unchecked every time i submit a HIT?

exdotish

Reaction score
Has anyone done the Avery Pedestrian Intent HITs? Not many TO reports. Seem okay for the time/pay, but I'm of course worried about rejections.

Reactions: lsutiger25

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
why is my "Automatically accept the next HIT" box getting unchecked every time i submit a HIT?
It is an issue with MTurk Suite I think. Turn on Accept Next Checked, on MTurk Suite and it will work, but it checks that for everything, so make sure you uncheck it when working on surveys.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done the Avery Pedestrian Intent HITs? Not many TO reports. Seem okay for the time/pay, but I'm of course worried about rejections.
I did a few but waiting for them to approve before i do more

Reactions: exdotish

Countryangel7

Reaction score
Well I was goaling for 50 today but ive only got to $3.63....I started late and HITS are messing up today. :( Guess i'll work night crew.

Reactions: heeheehahaha
Status
Not open for further replies.