12/21 - Winner Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Ran into an issue with 0.1.6.1 not adding to projected earnings on HITs submitted using the submit button outside the frame (I know there has to be a better way to word that, but hope you know what I mean). Not sure if it's fixed in later versions; if so, ignore me.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It is an issue with MTurk Suite I think. Turn on Accept Next Checked, on MTurk Suite and it will work, but it checks that for everything, so make sure you uncheck it when working on surveys.
ah ok. that fixed it. thanks!

Reactions: Squatty

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hahaha essentially. He was visiting the theatre I work at because he was doing a one night sort of deal. Boss brought him up to my work space and I had to double take.
That's pretty awesome! I would have nerded out so hard, and probably called him Kenneth on accident.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi Ran into an issue with 0.1.6.1 not adding to projected earnings on HITs submitted using the submit button outside the frame (I know there has to be a better way to word that, but hope you know what I mean). Not sure if it's fixed in later versions; if so, ignore me.
HITs that don't exist in an iframe like VQ aren't live tracked yet since they are so rare I havent had the chance to test for it.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
HITs that don't exist in an iframe like VQ aren't live tracked yet since they are so rare I havent had the chance to test for it.
Yeah, I haven't seen one in ages. Ok thanks.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When I run into that, I just do the sync and it captures it.

Countryangel7

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.