12/22 - The Clairvoyants Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been wondering about SSDs also. The important question is, would one let me get "fun and easy" surveys before everyone else?
That is the question. And I knew nothing about these drives. What the heck guys, I'm going to become obsolete, please keep me updated on this stuff. I used to know this stuff. I don't want to end up like those still with the aol email and dial up.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Which ones are you talking about? These 1 cent object ones are incredibly easy, you can make $10-12 an hour depending on how fast you go.
Maybe im just tired. They look brutal.

Reactions: Kerek

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel like we're talking about two different things. You get a quick look at the picture, you choose between two options and then hit submit. There have been far worse A9's that we've made worth it with scripts, by comparison these are among the easiest that have shown up in a while.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like we're talking about two different things. You get a quick look at the picture, you choose between two options and then hit submit. There have been far worse A9's that we've made worth it with scripts, by comparison these are among the easiest that have shown up in a while.
I think this is the first time we have had a normal conversation without any sarcasm. is the world ending?

Spam Squirrel

Reaction score
Which ones are you talking about? These 1 cent object ones are incredibly easy, you can make $10-12 an hour depending on how fast you go.
I think people are really overthinking these. to me its like was the pic taken on purpose........ yes
was it a fuck up i didn't mean to take .................then no.

my opinion , i am not now or have ever been affiliated with amazon.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
if they look like they are actually trying to take a pic of something and not like a complete landscape sort of thing then yes, a blurry mess or accidental shot or whatever, then no. a script and it's one key. a couple or more tabs and you can save some page loading time depending on throttling. try kadauchi's 5 radio script in greaseyfork, or i posted an ahk yesterday.
I guess i should do some work now.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think this is the first time we have had a normal conversation without any sarcasm. is the world ending?
I hope so. But I was just saying, you know, you do whatever work you think it's worth it. Sometimes though people overthink these A9's and they think it requires a lot more work than they really do.

Twisted65

Reaction score
these a9s are going to make this a good day combined with the Z's I got earlier, getting that weekly goal early :)

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope so. But I was just saying, you know, you do whatever work you think it's worth it. Sometimes though people overthink these A9's and they think it requires a lot more work than they really do.
im totally overthinking it. the second row counts as positive examples also right? I'm supposed to judge the pictures by both rows.

Reactions: Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.