12/22 - The Clairvoyants Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't get the damn PFA qual because they are gone when I click on it. That's annoying af.
if you know the name of the qual you could go find it in the qual tab and request it there

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If you pause scraper, use multiple windows, run a script, and have a fast connection you can even make a bit more than that. I can approach $15+/hr when I'm really focusing.
I don't doubt it. My problem is the focusing part, years of internet usage have destroyed whatever attention span I used to have. If my browser doesn't have 20 tabs open on completely random crap, I consider that being focused.

Reactions: jnalleyne and ecko

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
I don't know what the qual name is. :cry:

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok so maybe I'm just paranoid about doing a bazillion 1c HITs I've never done before and getting them all rejected, tanking my approval rate and being shunned from MTurk forever but are these a9's like, do the objects have to be totally in focus? Like if I see a blurry cat tree is that still a yes? And are fifteen coolwhip containers a no because it's more than 3 individual objects, or a yes because it's focused on one "kind" of object?
I am about as un-expert on A9s as one can be. Just about anyone else here ( aveline @aveline Pleco @Pope Pleco electrolyte @electrolyte lil queen trashmouth @lil queen trashmouth Kerek @Kerek ) can give you better input. I was commenting more on what I used as a parameter on which -- in part -- to make a decision. I didn't mean to mislead.

Kliq

Reaction score
Is there a script for these dominant object Amazon's?

Reactions: exdotish

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1) | PANDA
Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.73 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.11 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1)
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 9869
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;Categorization Accuracy New is not less than 90;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

:spaz:

Status
Not open for further replies.