12/22 - The Clairvoyants Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a Frankie, Draculaura, and Caterine. CJ picked up another one, but I didn't see it. They had a Frankie with a bike that I want soooo bad.
I only know which one Frankie is because that was my Gramma's name. She was named Frankie Steiner for a while and the doll thing reminds me of her :o

I'm pretty sure I've told this before. Pretty sure I'll tell it again.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
K. We went places and bought things we didn't need because Christmas. I'm afraid of what its gonna be like after Christmas :cliff:
What was your fav purchase today?

Thankfully after Christmas I still have a Jan and Feb bday to use as my shopping excuse LoL

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
ride'em out until the end only about 9k left you could make an even 40 easy. knuckle down.
not on my laptop at home. the throttling is killing me so i was working from queue and with captchas it's so annoying to stop. i'm not as fast as i am at work on my desktop computer haha

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I only know which one Frankie is because that was my Gramma's name. She was named Frankie Steiner for a while and the doll thing reminds me of her :eek:

I'm pretty sure I've told this before. Pretty sure I'll tell it again.
:eek: :eek:

That might be the coolest name ever. She didn't happen to have light blue skin and scars, did she :cautious:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
You are so thoughtful! Sometimes we forget the random people we meet, never know what they are going through.
I lived a long time broke, struggling to feed my kids, being evicted, buying food with change, you name it. I refused to get help due to my stupid pride. I love giving but just didn't realize how awesome it feels to give to someone you know struggles.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
$25 so far and too tired to care. Well, I can't say I don't care but the sleepiness outweighs the will to work. Glad the kid enjoyed her day yesterday though.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I lived a long time broke, struggling to feed my kids, being evicted, buying food with change, you name it. I refused to get help due to my stupid pride. I love giving but just didn't realize how awesome it feels to give to someone you know struggles.
:love:

Tubbie

Reaction score
Hello all. Had a busyday here today. Haven't even made it on to do a single hit. Having a hard time convincing myself to open the laptop. Might have to make it a break day.

bravoaa

Macho Pichu
Reaction score
Hello all. Had a busyday here today. Haven't even made it on to do a single hit. Having a hard time convincing myself to open the laptop. Might have to make it a break day.
Haha, exactly same scenario here.

Status
Not open for further replies.